Ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
I went to Ellisons in Coventry last week and they wouldn`t serve me, I was sooooooo impressed by that.
I can hear you say "I wouldn`t be if I didn`t get served", but not only did they keep the Creative L&P in a locked cupboard that you have to ask for but she wouldn`t serve anything to me because I couldn`t prove I did nails. I completely forgot to take any proof with me as its so easy to get anything from our local wholesalers and the OSNS`s know me anyway.
I have to say a great big thumbs up to them for only selling to professionals

Debs said:
I went to Ellisons in Coventry last week and they wouldn`t serve me, I was sooooooo impressed by that.
I can hear you say "I wouldn`t be if I didn`t get served", but not only did they keep the Creative L&P in a locked cupboard that you have to ask for but she wouldn`t serve anything to me because I couldn`t prove I did nails. I completely forgot to take any proof with me as its so easy to get anything from our local wholesalers and the OSNS`s know me anyway.
I have to say a great big thumbs up to them for only selling to professionals

I agree Debs - a massive thumbs up to Ellisons for sticking to their "professionals with an ID only" policy - though I bet you were kicking yourself forgetting your ID!

Well Debs thats the way it should be sold hey :)
Just a shame u forget your ID.

I was at first but as I was there as a model, they let my model get what I needed and it wasn`t anything I needed urgently and it wasn`t L&P either.
You know what its like, you have to browse and before you know it the basket is full up

we have been partners with Ellisons for sometime now and they are an excellent company. We did make it very clear at the beginning of our relationship though, that it was imperative that they adopt our 'selling' methods otherwise it wouldn't be possible to do partner with them. They are very honourable and I am thrilled to hear a story like this. Thank you debs!!;)

Just thought I would add to this that the same locked, glass case policy is in operation in the Brum branch too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back