Ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Just went to place my order with Ellisons to buy my more than white and they totally out of stock was preying anyway that i would receive it by Tuesday but now theres definately no way just needed to share my anguish with my fellow geeks, now even more panicking about my first real client on Tuesday eeek x x

Y not order directly from CND

if you get really stuck, let me know. I bought two bottles when i was last at the OSNS in Milton Keynes, so you could have the unused one for the same as it cost me. PM me if you're stuck.

You seeing Wendy on Saturday evening? I know i shouldnt speak for her but maybe if she's not using it for a few days you could borrow it?? I'd lend you mine but you'd have to pick it up from Barnet!

Hi Kelly,

I have 2 bottles of MTW. You are welcome to have my spare bottle if you PM me. I am back at Creative in Loughton next Thursday for my spa manicure/pedicure course so I can get some more then. Let me know if you need it.

Carole Lindsay said:
You seeing Wendy on Saturday evening? I know i shouldnt speak for her but maybe if she's not using it for a few days you could borrow it?? I'd lend you mine but you'd have to pick it up from Barnet!
If not Kelly you can borrow mine, we`re not far away and I could drop it in on my way home from work for you

Hi Guys thank you soooo much for your support and being so generous Chris has kindly offered me hers and wont accept payment for it:o even though she should!! But thanks ever so much everyone my true friends x

It's a Good Luck bottle Kelly and I'm sure you'll do the best nails ever!

What an absolute sweetie you are - its so great that we all stick together and help each other out isnt it?? :D

I remember Debs offered to be my model and I hadn't even met her! I really appreciated that.

NailNovice2 said:
I remember Debs offered to be my model and I hadn't even met her! I really appreciated that.
Debs will offer any assistance if it is needed to anyone shes fab and she loves a good drink lol!!

Latest posts

Back