Elumen thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I would of thought pink is on the red side? The only way to create pink is white and red? So green and clear? But then you would of still got purple but maybe a lilacy instead? But there must of been some purple in the pink originally so the green neutralised the red tones and left the purple? That has baffled me!

But what you've ended up with should fade neutral surely?
I'm praying to the hair gods that it does fade neutral yea lol, I really have no idea if it will tho, it'll be another few weeks before I have to deal with it again tho thank god!

How do I put this back to brown for back to a school?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    547 KB · Views: 15
0 all over? Jokes so they don't remove like a permanent colour and you can't remove them with clear + 6% or 10 +6%

Ikr :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 3
Pray and hope for the best? How dark does she want to go or is she wanting to stay as close to her natural as poss?

Pmsl I'm constantly praying with this stuff lol, ideally it needs to be close to natural as possible, someone on fb said to use return, I'm checking what I can colour over it with now

Good luck! How long have you booked out for it?

Just a regular colour time but my mums in for the double booking part any ways so I can take all morning if needs be

Hopefully the return works and you can then go over and neutralise what's left!

I would use the Return it's the only thing to remove it ,bleaching it will make the pink more vibrant! I'd contact the Goldwell helpline an they will advise you xx

Hello, I have a home salon and wanting to try and possible stock this range. Can I buy this direct as online supplies don't supply in the uk ?

You can only buy it through the rep as far as I'm aware, if you mail the Goldwell page they'll get in touch with you

I have just started using elumen and I have been told to use the prepare on pre lightened hair. I'm finding when I'm applying to non prelightened hair previously coloured it does not always take first time or results are not as vibrant/shiny. Just wondering how often people use the prepare? Many thanks

I have just started using elumen and I have been told to use the prepare on pre lightened hair. I'm finding when I'm applying to non prelightened hair previously coloured it does not always take first time or results are not as vibrant/shiny. Just wondering how often people use the prepare? Many thanks
I only use prepare on freshly bleached, I have used elumen on its own to top up old elumen without prepare but haven't really used regular shades on previously tinted hair so I can't advise any further than that

@surf girl how did you get on with the one we was talking about ^^^^

@surf girl how did you get on with the one we was talking about ^^^^
It couldn't have gone better :D I used return under heat for 30 mins then coloured with a 6.3 Colorissimo & it was spot on! :D

It couldn't have gone better :D I used return under heat for 30 mins then coloured with a 6.3 Colorissimo & it was spot on! :D
Brill!

Latest posts

Back