Elvington air show & Guinot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Hi di hi geeks, just posting these pics for loubylou, she thought you may like to see them.
it was an airshow she went to at the weekend and the sponsors were Guinot.
PLANE1.jpg PLANE2.jpg PLANE3.jpg

Thanks pip, i thought our friends the skin care geeks that use the range would like to see these,
i was dead jealous by the way, i would love to be able to get up there and have a go at wing walking

Is that Loubylou on top of that plane?! :eek::lol:

Great photos btw.

Oh lovely - did they give away any freebies?

I went here too on sunday it was great got soaked lol :green:

Is that Loubylou on top of that plane?! :eek::lol:

Great photos btw.
ROFLMAO i so wish it was me up there on top of that plane, i would jump at the chance to do that it looks ace.
No they didn't give any freebies away but the girls that do the shows and the pilots get all the creams and regular facials for free from the Guinot team in the uk.
It was a good day despite the rain Rach lol :hug:
but did you notice how many women were there with quite badly done nails, i felt like handing my business cards out.

ROFLMAO i so wish it was me up there on top of that plane, i would jump at the chance to do that it looks ace.
No they didn't give any freebies away but the girls that do the shows and the pilots get all the creams and regular facials for free from the Guinot team in the uk.
It was a good day despite the rain Rach lol :hug:
but did you notice how many women were there with quite badly done nails, i felt like handing my business cards out.

lol i was probably one of them need a re balance :lol::green:

but yes it was good despite the weather :hug:

[/color]

lol i was probably one of them need a re balance :lol::green:

but yes it was good despite the weather :hug:
No i doubt you were one of the people in question,
the ones that i noticed all had white plastic tips applied and they looked wrongly sized and placed all over the place, i didnt notice one set with white acrylic lol :hug:

Latest posts

Back