Email Ads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Does anyone use these and how successful are they at generating biz?

I'm not sure how it works. Do you buy a list from a company? xxx

Does anyone use these and how successful are they at generating biz?

I'm not sure how it works. Do you buy a list from a company? xxx

Hiya, I haven't done any email ads yet, but I plan to mailshot via email all those lovelies who haven't been for a spray tan for a while. Will let you know how it goes.

Hi Kimmi!

You could start by emailling your current clients and have a bit of info about sending it on to their friends/family members/work colleagues. I have done this in the past, i have sent a copy of an email to my friends who work for big firms in the city and asked them to forward it round....that worked a treat!!

xx

Thanks geeks. You know what I was thinking of................you know where you send an email to people who are not clients. Do you buy a list or something?

i know there are companies that sell email lists but wouldn't know which direction to point you in to find them...not much help, sorry!

have you thought about targeting certain businesses and working your way through the yellow pages?

i did that with dance schools etc to promote spray tanning

i know its not exactly what your wanting but if prepare the email in advance it doesn't take that long to get them out

xx

i know there are companies that sell email lists but wouldn't know which direction to point you in to find them...not much help, sorry!

have you thought about targeting certain businesses and working your way through the yellow pages?

i did that with dance schools etc to promote spray tanning

i know its not exactly what your wanting but if prepare the email in advance it doesn't take that long to get them out

xx
Good idea Jenn..............I'll give that a go. xxx

At work we buy companies information for sales leads and we just brought 20,000 for £300, just too give you an idea on price!

Latest posts

Back