Email promotions/flyers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeautyangel

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks :D
I have finally got off my back side and started contacting some local nursing homes about offering natural nail services to their residents, families & colleagues. I currently work 2 days a week (nothing to do with beauty) to keep paying the bills., go to college 2 days a week, but have Fridays off., so I am just trying to see if I can get some clients/custom for Friday., just to start with and see how it goes from there. I am trying to approach people where there may be a few clients in one place rather than driving round 4/5 homes in a day. Anyway., a local health care company run 14 nursing homes in my area., and a lady said to me send me some info on what services you offer, and I will email each home individually for you., then if they want to take you up on your offer, they can contact you direct.
Well, I do have a price list I've done with Vistaprint but not ordered it yet (still editing it)., but I don't want to offer them everything I do., I just want to send them a sort of SPECIAL OFFER PROMOTION just relating to them., and thought Manicure/Pedicure (which is what I love doing) treatments would be best or of most interest - but i've tried to get some sort of flyer done this weekend., I did it on Power Point because I did have a template from a very old flyer I did years ago and just updated it., but it just won't print all the info off on it., and I'm totally lost with it now., there seems to be too much info on it for an A4 sheet of paper
Anyway I was wondering if any of you fellow geeks have a template of something maybe you have done yourself that I could utilise and obviously amend with all my details etc....,
I don't want to pinch any ideas., because I know exactly what I want to put on it etc...., but have just lost the plot after spending most of the weekend trying to put something together and nothing seems to print out properly :cry:

Please Help! x

I would just keep it real simple! My price list is on my website under treatments in downloadable docs in pink....It sounds like it is more formatting you are struggling with so maybe deleting some of mine and redoing would help with your layout...mine is on A4 when print but then slice in half so two A5 hope that helps! Manhattannails.co.uk you may want to just offer manicures with polish...you could end up with allot to get around and lots of problems with toes and elderly...

Sent from my LG-P970 using SalonGeek

Thankyou so much for your help and advice Manhattannails., I have since manage to get it sorted, but your reply is much appreciated:biggrin:

Its funny, I read that and thought that is exactly what i was thinking!. I was going to approach a few nursing homes in my area, as i dont work on a Monday. I was only going to office manicure though. I dont really wantt to do pedicure as I find that the older the person the more problems they have with their toenails and my problem is I find it hard to say no. I would hate to start a treatment, assess someones toes, then say Im sorry you cant have the pedicure you have been looking forward to, espcially old people, they tug at myheart strings lol

Latest posts

Back