email query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
ooo Im confused, I have a Blinkingorgeous email account which bounces straight back to our home email address. I have had about 5 emails since the beginning of the year (before that people have just called, website only just got going really) I have replied to those emails just by using the "reply" button. It has occured to me though that none of the people who have emailed me has contacted me :confused: and I was wondering if this might be because it was going through to them on my home email account and maybe they arent realising this and just not looking at the email - or is this wishful thinking on my part and really they just dont want to know when they have received the answer to their question :lol: Our home email address is in my husbands name so it hasnt even got my name in the address. Any thoughts on this please???????????? thats if any of this made sense!!!!!!!!

A bit of both really. I think if you do reply from your home address, then it will show your husband's name and your customers won't know this. Of course, some will open the email anyway, but some won't so it's probably better to use the forwarding tool as notification anyway, and then reply from the actual account.

Don't know what system you're using but I use windows live mail and have my work, hotmail and a couple of other email accounts running into it. When I hit return, I can select which account shows up as the 'sender' to the recipient. Check and see if you've got that functionality within your system as you could just manually change it.

Thanks geeks, I will look into it, its really got me a bit concerned, wouldnt mind if only one hadnt replied, but a bit odd that none of them hadnt replied :irked:

Thank yooooooooo

Latest posts

Back