Email Scams Revenge!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackieMc

Reaction score
For all of us who receive those damn pesky Nigerian Scam Emails on a daily basis, here's a link to someone who played them at their own game. It's a woman who has advertised horses for sale (in USA) on a website and played the 'scammers' at their own game, causing them to actually spend money when sending her the fake money orders. For those Geeks familiar with horses, just read some of the 'descriptions' she has given ("front stifle"..... "all four hocks"..... etc) - I've been giggling for ages here! :lol:

http://www.bustedupcowgirl.com/scampage.html

I could sit and read about these idiots all day! Serves them right! You'd think that they would at least research their scam material first so that they gave the impression of actually having been around horses.
Fancy falling for the garden wolf story too!

hi ya i keep getting these e mails luckly i didnt fall for it xx

jester said:
I could sit and read about these idiots all day! Serves them right! You'd think that they would at least research their scam material first so that they gave the impression of actually having been around horses.
Fancy falling for the garden wolf story too!

I know - and she sent them a pic of her cat! :D

I get them all the time too Emma, mainly ones saying they have so many million and they have been smuggled out of one country or another to save their lives and need help etc., I wish I had the guts to do the same as this woman. I keep having to tell my mum to ignore anything like that if it arrives in her email box cos she is SO gullible and naive when it comes to all things 'cyber'. Luckily she's checked with me on the odd occasion just before she was about to do something, but it's still worrying.

Still, this gave me such a good laugh last night.

Latest posts

Back