Embarassed !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do it on my couch back propped up no underwear mirror at bottom of couch and in small bits.i use a roller system and pot sugar wax its not easy in the way that you get very sticky where you cant see but thats where i use the sugar wax because it dissolves in water.Also make sure everythings to hand especially the strips.

Ok thanks for the advice. Will give it a try.

luv laura x

In some ways I am inclined to agree with you but only because I don't suffer with it.

To flip the coin my daughter is like her father thankfully only in the respect that she has alot of body hair.

She is constantly teased at school(she's 14) and because of this she shaved her belly button hair and now it grows back worse.

She also has fine, somewhat darkish, hair that sit just above her bottom above her jeans and with all the cropped tops etc that the girls wear she gets very embarressed.

My point is I can see exactly where people who suffer with this problem are coming from and I do think waxing is the answer. I would certainly allow my daughter to do it when she is at the right age especially if she continues to get mocked by the little ****es at school.

That just my opinion though!

Teri x:hug:

Well firstly thanks to everyone for your advice... the only person i have actually had confidence to speak to before you guys is my boyfriend, because he is the only person that has seen me properly without clothes on.. and he also suggested waxing.

In response to this quote i also started shaving the hair that grew under my belly button, and now i hate it too.. i also have the problem of hair at the top of my jeans, and im always so conscious that people will see..and take the piss.. just so god damn glad im out of secondary school now because i was bullied about my hair problems and now i really am so self conscious of my appearence.

Now about the tips..waxing seems to be the answer.. now my questions are.. does it hurt as bad as everyone seems to say it does? how long before it wud start to grow back? and how long would it take to do front and back, everything off job. i've had eyebrow waxing before, and that hurt first time, but i always went to go get it done again as they used to be really bushy in primary and start of secondary school..now they are so much better and the waxing had amazing result. just scared about getting more personal places done!

Really appreciate your help peeps. I'm sure if i pluck up the courage to get it done.. i'll be thanking you all hehe!! :D Im sure it will be a great outcome and my self confidence will rise.. its just getting the nerves and embrassment aside of me!

and yea... i get all this problem in thanks to my dad lol

now my questions are.. does it hurt as bad as everyone seems to say it does? how long before it wud start to grow back? and how long would it take to do front and back, everything off job.
First of all............let me put your mind at rest. Most ladies do have the hair removed from their inner butt. Yeah, some are more hairy than others but it's so 'normal' nowadays for women to be waxed in that area.

The inner butt is less painful than the fleshy part of the labia and if your tech uses a good wax, it may not hurt at all.

I would suggest that have a Brazilian every month and get them to throw in the tummy wax.

It can take anything from 30mins to 60mins for a Brazilian. My personal tip, if you're very hairy is this: Shave all your pubic hair off and let it all grow back to around 1/4 inch then have your waxing done. The reason I say this is that having a bushy pube area is what makes the waxing painful. Then, keep check on how long it takes for the hair to grow back to 1/4 after waxing and book yourself a regular appoinment.

Shop around until you find someone you feel confident with. Strip wax is more painful on Brazilians so find someone that uses hot/hard wax.
Ps. Take a couple of painkillers 10 mins before your appointment

Strip wax is more painful on Brazilians so find someone that uses hot/hard wax.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with this statement. When done correctly, strip wax is no more painful then hard wax.

Waxing every 4 weeks will ensure that you get the best results possible out of your waxing. It will also help with any ingrown hairs that may result.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with this statement. When done correctly, strip wax is no more painful then hard wax.

quote]As waxer and a waxee, I still stand by what I said. Maybe I'm using the wrong strip wax. Which one do you use Huberella?

I have used many different types of waxes in my career. It's not the type of product that is important, but the technique of the person using it. I have waxed veteren estheticians, and veteren waxees, and they all say that I am the less painful waxer they have ever encountered... that and it only takes me 15 minutes to do a full brazillian wax. When the skin has been prepped properly, wax applied and removed properly, there should be no difference if the tech used hard or strip wax.

to clear up confusion:
Brazilian is when u are left with a landing strip from the front to bum
Hollywood is everything off front and bum.
Playboy is a thin strip left at the front and everything taken off underneath and bum if necessary - such called because is popular with playgirls apparently.
You can also have various shapes with gems, you can have it dyed and unbelievably u can get novelty wigs for down there aswell!!!

I did once Brazilian, hun u have to be very strong woman without no nerves to do it:Love:

Latest posts

Back