Embarrassing moments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so so funny getting funny looks for laughing too hard :)

think my biggest embarrassment was working in a barbers three years ago. i was nearly 8 months pregnant didnt really have control of anything anymore lol and it was really busy and i had a line of people next to me. i was just putting some putty in my hand and i sneezed really hard in my tissue (popped it back in my sleeve) but i farted a bit loud completely mortifeid, apologised and kept styling. he laughed and said nice. meanwhile everyone else in the shop didnt hear it and didnt see my tissue so they thought i sneezed and put it in his hair !! thank god i finished that week lol

Oh god! Double whammy hahah :')

Something kinda embarrassing happened yesterday. Was Minxing a client and an awkward silence occurred so without thinking I asked her the first thing I could think of.

Me: Do you like the walking dead?
Her: What?!!! *cracks up laughing*

Of course I meant The Walking Dead TV series that's on FX (fox) thats due back on in October but she'd never heard of it and just thought I was randomly asking her if she liked zombies & the living dead or something! It must have sounded so random.

Also a song came on and I was like, oh I like this song, it reminds me of the haunted house section in Super Mario Bros. Once again my client in stitches thinking I'm either a mentalist or just really random. Also note this was a first time client! Lol.

Something kinda embarrassing happened yesterday. Was Minxing a client and an awkward silence occurred so without thinking I asked her the first thing I could think of.

Me: Do you like the walking dead?
Her: What?!!! *cracks up laughing*

Of course I meant The Walking Dead TV series that's on FX (fox) thats due back on in October but she'd never heard of it and just thought I was randomly asking her if she liked zombies & the living dead or something! It must have sounded so random.

Also a song came on and I was like, oh I like this song, it reminds me of the haunted house section in Super Mario Bros. Once again my client in stitches thinking I'm either a mentalist or just really random. Also note this was a first time client! Lol.

Hahaha sometimes you just want to yell at yourself to stop talking don't ya! It sounds perfectly fine in your head but when it's said out loud you just want to cringe at yourself lol that's really funny xxx

This wont match up to some of the funnies on here but I was talking to a client whilst doing her acrylics... I'm trying to learn the art of listen, talk but get the job done.

Shes telling me that by the time she was 21 she had two children and a mortgage and trying to seem like i'm interested I say 'You must have been busy!' :eek: I meant busy with two small children not the art of creating them :lol:

The silence was deafening

x

This wont match up to some of the funnies on here but I was talking to a client whilst doing her acrylics... I'm trying to learn the art of listen, talk but get the job done.

Shes telling me that by the time she was 21 she had two children and a mortgage and trying to seem like i'm interested I say 'You must have been busy!' :eek: I meant busy with two small children not the art of creating them :lol:

The silence was deafening

x
Whoops ;) x x

Well I've really done it today lol. Was doing a manicure for a new client. My chair because it's leather whenever I lean forward it does a farting sound. I laughed and told her that it does that, she didn't mind thought it was the chair anyway

Well not 5min later I dropped a file on the floor, bent down off my chair to pick it up and I farted quite loudly. My client turns around and says "that chair is really bad, it farts when your not even sitting on it". We both laughed but I was mortified

Well I've really done it today lol. Was doing a manicure for a new client. My chair because it's leather whenever I lean forward it does a farting sound. I laughed and told her that it does that, she didn't mind thought it was the chair anyway

Well not 5min later I dropped a file on the floor, bent down off my chair to pick it up and I farted quite loudly. My client turns around and says "that chair is really bad, it farts when your not even sitting on it". We both laughed but I was mortified

Haha!!

I'm laughing so much, that's so funny! :D

Any more? I like this stuff.... :). Xx

so so funny getting funny looks for laughing too hard :)

think my biggest embarrassment was working in a barbers three years ago. i was nearly 8 months pregnant didnt really have control of anything anymore lol and it was really busy and i had a line of people next to me. i was just putting some putty in my hand and i sneezed really hard in my tissue (popped it back in my sleeve) but i farted a bit loud completely mortifeid, apologised and kept styling. he laughed and said nice. meanwhile everyone else in the shop didnt hear it and didnt see my tissue so they thought i sneezed and put it in his hair !! thank god i finished that week lol

LMAO I am laughing so hard from reading that and imagining you putting sneeze in his hair oh my gosh my belly is sore from laughing so hard!!

And this!!! I almost choked myself laughing even harder on top of already laughing so much LOL!

I love it, keep them coming!!

Super busy Saturday...
I could have sworn that I had my thinning shears in my hand as I took a long piece from the side of a geometric bob and prepared to remove weight...
They were NOT my thinning shears...
Nuff said:(

Omg my friend did this to her mum, her mum hit the roof :( but I just couldn't stop laughing eeek she was just about to graduate from college and I was pushing her to try new things in the salon ... Needless to say she never kept the 2 pairs of scissors near each other from then on! (It wasn't a bob but a short spiky kind of style ... She chopped one side of the top off :()

I went to do a spray tan on a new client. Whilst having explained about underwear and what was going to happen I left the room for a few seconda for her to get ready. When I returned she was bare naked and has very recently had a hollywood wax and had no hair at all. Needless to say when I had to bed down to spray her legs my eyes were staring right at her lady parts. I didn't know how to say anything so continued spraying took my money and left!

Once I was pouring a beer for a very good looking young male client (yes we serve beer), it went a bit frothy so I said innocently enough "oh I'm usually really good at giving head but I've made a right mess today"!

A few weeks ago I went to a clients house to do Gelish on her and her friend. She has a tortoise which she leaves to roam freely around the house. On my way out, carrying my large case and a big bag on my shoulder I heard a crack and it felt like something had dropped out of my bag.

I said 'oh I'm such an idiot, nevermind' and went to pick up the dropped item. Turns out I'd stood on her beloved tortoise!! Here's me saying nevermind!! The client looked like she was about to cry and shouted oh my poor fanny (the tortoises name) while her friend wet herself with laugher! I felt so bad got stepping on it but got a fit of giggles! She hasn't rebooked but her friend has lol

not in front of a client but mortifying nonetheless.
I had occasion to be in court a week or so ago. Don't ask, one day I'll be sure to tell you all about it!
I was dressed up to the nines, wearing knee length patent leather black boots with 6 inch heels. As we approached the court building I whispered to my friend "there's just something about courtrooms that attracts the dregs of society, isn't there?". And with that I missed my footing on the cobbles and landed splat in front of said dregs, on my face. Said dregs then scooped me up asking if I was ok and one of them even placed the tampon back in my handbag.

Once I was pouring a beer for a very good looking young male client (yes we serve beer), it went a bit frothy so I said innocently enough "oh I'm usually really good at giving head but I've made a right mess today"!

Lmao! regular client now I bet :D x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

not in front of a client but mortifying nonetheless.
I had occasion to be in court a week or so ago. Don't ask, one day I'll be sure to tell you all about it!
I was dressed up to the nines, wearing knee length patent leather black boots with 6 inch heels. As we approached the court building I whispered to my friend "there's just something about courtrooms that attracts the dregs of society, isn't there?". And with that I missed my footing on the cobbles and landed splat in front of said dregs, on my face. Said dregs then scooped me up asking if I was ok and one of them even placed the tampon back in my handbag.

Haha oh cringe! That's something I would do xx

I manage a restaurant and do nails part time. At the restaurant several of my coworkers speak Spanish. I'm a Spanish student and try to practice. We are next to a movie theater and I wanted to treat a very shy girl for doing extra work. I was handing her money for the movie and was telling her there was extra money to buy something to eat. I remembered popcorn in Spanish translates into "little doves". I live in the US near the border to Mexico and used the word for "little bird" which is slang for penis! She shook her finger at me and said "no, no no"

A few weeks ago I went to a clients house to do Gelish on her and her friend. She has a tortoise which she leaves to roam freely around the house. On my way out, carrying my large case and a big bag on my shoulder I heard a crack and it felt like something had dropped out of my bag.

I said 'oh I'm such an idiot, nevermind' and went to pick up the dropped item. Turns out I'd stood on her beloved tortoise!! Here's me saying nevermind!! The client looked like she was about to cry and shouted oh my poor fanny (the tortoises name) while her friend wet herself with laugher! I felt so bad got stepping on it but got a fit of giggles! She hasn't rebooked but her friend has lol

Did u kill it!? Xx

No I didn't kill it thank god, I'd of been mortified! Apparently fanny made a full recovery :s

No I didn't kill it thank god, I'd of been mortified! Apparently fanny made a full recovery :s

Eek lol your story made me giggle, im glad she made a full recovery! Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back