Emerald green hair formula?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJConnor

Reaction score
Hi guys I use Schwarzkopf colour range and I am wondering what the best formula is to achieve emerald green hair.

I have attached a picture of her hair now and what we are aiming for. I know I will have to lighten it first. Just looking to find out what to use to achieve the green.

Thanks!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459794051.464119.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459794092.315190.jpg

Emerald in the Pearlesence range?

I want a more permanent colour. When I've used pearlesence in the past it hasn't lasted very long.

I want a more permanent colour. When I've used pearlesence in the past it hasn't lasted very long.

Its inevitable that a colour like this just won't last long. You have to keep refreshing it to build it up.

Hi I no this is a old post but I am hoping u could help with the colour you choose for the emerald green colour I like the last joico colours have but the peacock green isn’t the shade my client wants and the kelly green is too bright I thought to mix them both together ...

But was interested in if you achieved it and with what product

Please create a new thread asking for suggestions as the OP hasn’t been back since 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back