Emergency! How to get white hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nichollexo

Reaction score
Hey guys so this is a bit of an emergency since I need to dye my hair before an audition this weekend! So I'm looking to get WHITE hair, not silver or gray, pure white. Like Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. I bleached my hair about a month ago, never toned it or put a dye over it and at first it was SUPER yellow, but overtime the yellow toned down. I was thinking of buying Manic Panic Virgin Snow to tone it and washing my hair with purple shampoo but for some people it makes their hair gray, I would REALLY prefer not bleaching it again because I really dont want to kill my hair but idk if thats my only option. Please give me some tips and product recommendations!

Hair after bleaching the first time:
20130904_163243-1_t_w250_h250.jpg

A month after bleach, its still a little more yellow than that in person:
IMG_20131026_142950_t_w250_h250.jpg

Color I want it:
Daenerys_S3.jpg

daenerys_wig_by_nataliecartman-d5y0nqh.jpg

hairstyles-step-by-step-game-of-thrones-hair-Daenerys-Targaryen-104012_L-1_t_w250_h250.jpg

You really need to go to a salon to get this done. As you are not a professional we cannot tell you what colours, toners to use. The only thing we can advise is purple shampoo left on for 10 mins or so x

Yep as babychops said you need to go to a salon. Especially as you have an audition you want it to look nice for. You don't want to mess it up yourself x

Latest posts

Back