Emma gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packerfan

Reaction score
Did anyone ever try this polish I did first time and it seemed gooey!

Yes does anyone want it?

For those who aren’t familiar with Emma…a subscription-based gel polish and lacquer duo sold by US company The Industry Source Or TNGWorldwide.

I’ve never used it because I didn't want to be beholden to things delivered on schedule with colors I may not want.

I started with them in the 80’s when they were the Nailco Group. Clever people had a catalogue that was nails at one end, turn it over and voila! Hairco.

As things progressed, quality declined and as expected, name brands were replaced with house brands that were inferior in performance and durability.

Eventually, I found other suppliers with better quality and prices. Not to mention, the rude and inexcusable behavior of the CEO.

For those who aren’t familiar with Emma…a subscription-based gel polish and lacquer duo sold by US company The Industry Source Or TNGWorldwide.

I’ve never used it because I didn't want to be beholden to things delivered on schedule with colors I may not want.

I started with them in the 80’s when they were the Nailco Group. Clever people had a catalogue that was nails at one end, turn it over and voila! Hairco.

As things progressed, quality declined and as expected, name brands were replaced with house brands that were inferior in performance and durability.

Eventually, I found other suppliers with better quality and prices. Not to mention, the rude and inexcusable behavior of the CEO.
Thank you so much! So I take it you don't want it Lol

No, but thanks for the offer. ;-0 I gave still usable polishes to nursing homes and women’s shelters.

Latest posts

Back