Empty Shellac Bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoriabar

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I have a rather random question for our Shellac-ers (have I just made my own word up?)

What do you lovely folk do with your old empty bottles??

The reason I ask is my 5yro loves to play nail salons, she has her own little nail stand and will happily play for hours BUT she wants bottles like mummies and not the old varnish ones washed out that she has now.. I think like us she has grown out of basic varnish lol.

So I was wondering if you thrown them away generally then would you mind throwing them my direction?
I will of course pay postage if you do.
I don't mind cleaning them out, I've some nifty pipe cleaners that do the trick to ensure she is playing safely in her salon ;)

I haven't gone through any of my colours yet just a top coat but she knows its a top coat bottle lol.
Gotta love it when our small folk are so observant they also recognise product and you can hear them talking to their Dolly's while doing their nails :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I have a tonne that are waiting to be decanted. If you PM me your address when they are done I'll send them your way :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a tonne that are waiting to be decanted. If you PM me your address when they are done I'll send them your way :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you Zooks, I've send address :) X

Oh I just threw a load out! When I get some more ill throw them your way!! X

Oh I just threw a load out! When I get some more ill throw them your way!! X

Thank you Paigemcdonagh, you are a star x

When I get some empty ones ill give you a shout x

Sent from Sarah ;-)

I have drawer full of empties. My plan is eventually make a window display. I've done it before where I use that plastic thread like fishing line? I wrap it around the neck of the bottles then put the lid back on the bottle then after I've done a few I hang in the window top to bottom, quite effective as the bottles are coloured.

When I get some empty ones ill give you a shout x

Sent from Sarah ;-)

Thank you chicaholly :) x

pinkthistle, that sounds amazing. You will have to get a pic and share it when its completed :) x

Latest posts

Back