EN Airbrush Course - Do you use your compressor years on??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

Reaction score
Hello All,

I've been looking into buying an airbrushing kit and doing a course for awhile now and keep coming across users of ENs!
Apart from being very confused about which compressors to buy, I finally got the gist of it... i think... anyway, please could all you airbrush users help me out??

It seems that most people are very pleased with the EN course and use their compressor kit long afterwards with clients...??
It seems very good value for money considering you get training, equipment and a certificate all in one - AND are able to use your compressor kit long afterwards, I mean, am I right? Are there people who, maybe say 2-4 years on are still using the EN compressor kit and getting good results?? It's just compared to spending around £300 and up for other compressor kits - which I assume is because they are a better make or quality etc, but is the EN compressor good quality too??

I'll be starting out from scratch and like all new geeks am scared if this doesn't go well...
I've booked my foundation L&P with Creative in Feb but hoping to get started with airbrushing ASAP and then do the airbrushing course with Creative too. (So at least I'll have help in problem areas etc, plus another certificate! :D )
Sorry, didn't mean to be long-winded. Any help appreciated!

Fantastic kit. Thats all i can say. I got my first compressor and airbrush from them many years ago and love it. go for it.

My advice would be don't invest in airbrushing equipment or training until you are actually refusing clients because you don't offer the service.

Most of us when we start out want to do everything and get everything pronto. I did airbrush training and have a fab airbrush too but it is just gathering dust most of the time. It all depends on the clientelle you have and what they like. Mine are lucky if they have nail art.

Latest posts

Back