EN Airbrushing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiser

Reaction score
I'd ordered a home learn EN airbrishing kit that arrived yesterday. Inside were air canisters (like an aerosol thing!) in place of what I thought was going to be an electrical compressor. I'd ordered it from my normal supplier along with other bits rather than from the EN website themselves. I have looked at the EN website and the same kit that I purchased is shown to contain an electrical compressor.

Is this a new thing or is this no good and I should look into sending it back and getting one with the compressor? Has anyone else airbrushed with the canister type?

Thank you for reading,

Louise x x

I'd ordered a home learn EN airbrishing kit that arrived yesterday. Inside were air canisters (like an aerosol thing!) in place of what I thought was going to be an electrical compressor. I'd ordered it from my normal supplier along with other bits rather than from the EN website themselves. I have looked at the EN website and the same kit that I purchased is shown to contain an electrical compressor.

Is this a new thing or is this no good and I should look into sending it back and getting one with the compressor? Has anyone else airbrushed with the canister type?

Thank you for reading,

Louise x x

I did EN airbrushing and got the compressor, IMO it's the only way to do it. Hth

I did the en airbrushing course (not that I now use it a lot .. another story !) and it did come with the compressor, if you have paid for one I'd give the suppliers a call and see if it can be changed xx

Hi

I have air brushed with canisters and cannot recommend it (not related to en or any course). It is very fiddly and awkward and you have to keep it in cold water. Do as the others say and hold out for the compressor.

Leslie

Thank you for your replies everyone, this one is being collected tomorrow with the other on its way soon!

xx

I don't think you will be disappointed. Good luck with it x

Its a great course to do. Very informative and easy to follow. You may feel a little cack handed at first but it will all come together. And with a compressor on its way there will be no stopping you:)

Latest posts

Back