Encapsulating sweet wrappers inside Acylic nails help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurajl

Reaction score
hello,
i have saved my quality street wrappers from christmas and am now going to attempt to put these inside my new set but i cant find the thread on here when someone did it before,
do i apply wrapers with glue to tips or a thin layer of acrylic?

what has worked best for you?

any advice is great thank you
Lx

hello,
i have saved my quality street wrappers from christmas and am now going to attempt to put these inside my new set but i cant find the thread on here when someone did it before,
do i apply wrapers with glue to tips or a thin layer of acrylic?

what has worked best for you?

any advice is great thank you
Lx

Sounds fun, I love experimenting :)

I would sculpt, place a thin layer of clear l&P then apply using tweezers, then encapsulate with the colour of your choice.

Just watch there is no residue of chocolate ect left on the wrapper as it may cause problems, have you ever tried soft foils, I love them.:hug:

Sounds fun, I love experimenting :)

I would sculpt, place a thin layer of clear l&P then apply using tweezers, then encapsulate with the colour of your choice.

Just watch there is no residue of chocolate ect left on the wrapper as it may cause problems, have you ever tried soft foils, I love them.:hug:

thank you. this is my first attempt of foils so ill try soft foils after. mmmm left over choc i might save for later :)

thanks they all look good :)

can anyone link me to a tutorial for any sweet wrappers?

thanks

one of our geeks called dee did some with creme egg wrappers they are brill

well done who has done it so far ps love the cremeegg. thanks for your help x

wow this sounds fun and a fantastic idea .

Just as an addendum to the original posting and purely in the interests of professionalism....if any peeps want to send me there sweets or chocolates (especially your cream eggs..yum yum yum LOL)im happy to scoff em for you and send you the wrappers back first class post to be creative with...all in the interest of supporting you lot of course :eek::lol::hug:

Just as an addendum to the original posting and purely in the interests of professionalism....if any peeps want to send me there sweets or chocolates (especially your cream eggs..yum yum yum LOL)im happy to scoff em for you and send you the wrappers back first class post to be creative with...all in the interest of supporting you lot of course :eek::lol::hug:

:lol:lol hahaha what a great idea collin :)

You'll have to start swinging that tail a bit faster to burn off all the christmas chocolate you know!!

Last edited:
You'll have to start swinging that tail a bit faster to burn off all the christmas chocolate you know!!

Its swinging its swinging...so wheres all the chocolate then :rolleyes::lol::hug:

Its swinging its swinging...so wheres all the chocolate then :rolleyes::lol::hug:

Maybe the postman ate it?! I sent, really i did, i wouldnt eat any myself...... i dont even like chocolate.....

Maybe the postman ate it?! I sent, really i did, i wouldnt eat any myself...... i dont even like chocolate.....

mmmm thought he looked a bit sheepish when he dropped of the mail this morning....little sod :eek::lol::hug:

Latest posts

Back