Encased rose - warning nailart!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimitNails

Reaction score
Hi
What do you think about these?
I have been practising encasing, smiles doing the reverse method and extending the nails a bit, well the nailbeds that is...
Thanks for any comments:hug:

Last edited:
I think it's lovely and would wear it myself (square of course LOL)
Keep sharing! :hug:

Wow....absolutely beautiful!
The 'warning' must be that these nails can seriously inspire you lol!!!

The smile lines are crisp and lovely, and the balance of the nails is perfect (IMHO)and the oval is my kind of shape. The nail art on the thumb nail is beautiful I prefer encapsulated art like this to the 3d.

What colours did you use???

Thanks both of you:o
The warning was for the fact that those who don't like nailart shouldn't be bothered...:D
I used Nfu.oh for the flower, and for the "background" I mixed som glitter and clear and tried out the colourdrops from ez-flow...

Last edited:
beautifull ! x

Well nail art is definitely not my thing, but no one can deny that this is very well executed.

I agree with Izzidoll that I much prefer this type of encased art to all that stuff gobbed on top of a nail. Much more beautiful (not to mention wearable) IMHO.

I love it and trust me I'm no great fan of nail art!! The encased flower is absolutely beautiful and the shape is perfect IMO.

All round gorgeous!

WOW!!! So pretty. I am totally in awe of you.

Absolutely beautiful. You should be very proud of yourself. :)

You are all so sweet:hug:
Thanks for all replies! This gave me a confidenceboost!

wow,wow and wow
i love these,they are beautiful nails.
i would be over the moon to wear some of these,your smile lines are amazing so nice and crisp.x

One word: awwweeeeeeeeeeeeeesome

WOW WOW WOW . that is so cool!

I think they are beautiful. I love the shape and the overall design. Well done!

Stunning nails.:hug:

Absolutely perfect - fantastic smiles, crisp & perfect.
I love the encased flower, much prefer this sort too, rather than the 3d stuff, much more wearable.

I may just have to have a try at something like this - but they won't be as fab as these nails.:hug:

I would love a tutorial for something like that .... I would have no idea where to start....

That is a fantastic example ... well done xx

Beautiful work :hug:

Wow that is stunning, i can only hope to be half that creative when i "grow up" ! (feel game to try something new and have got the hang of the basics.).:green:
I would love to know how you did it.
:hug:

You are one very talented lady:hug:

Latest posts

Back