Engagment rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine,Excuse the pale hands it was freezing lol. (Pic taken the Morning of my wedding) xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433887533.209975.jpg

I just got engaged last Monday [emoji3] in Tenerife so just got back today and told everyone ! Here is my ring love it xxxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433890598.809921.jpg

My partner doesn't believe in marriage so I m just going to live through you guys.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433919299.337134.jpg
here is mine. We got engaged back in October. Can't wait to get married.

My partner doesn't believe in marriage so I m just going to live through you guys.

Mine doesn't either BUT he's willing to have a commitment ceremony so I still get a ring and dress one day :D maybe yours would be into a ceremony without the official papers?

hey ladies been with my boyfriend 5 years now and been snooping on laptop well i just happened to find engament rings in the search engine trying to not get too excited soo show us your diamond rings girls 😘 xx

Oh my goodness - how on earth can you keep this is secret from him that you know!! I would be dancing round the house saying yes yes yes!!
Im still waiting for someone to fall in love with me but I love jewellery so bought myself a few

Latest posts

Back