Enhance me ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhance Me

• Never without my enhancements

Votes: 304 56.0%
  • Never wear nail enhancements

Votes: 55 10.1%
  • I'm a now and again enhancement wearer

Votes: 184 33.9%

• Total voters
jenny mosley said:
Hiya
I wear nails all the time and have done for 7yrs ish

Have just booked my holiday nails with Marco Benito
He does my nails for my hols every year.:hug:

I do my own all year round

Jenx

Lucky lady!
I've heard how much he charges so I'm guessing business is good huh :wink2:

If I ever get married Marco is the one I want to do my nails!:)

i am never without my nails on.... as underneath they are hideous stumpy sausages, i often get people commenting on my nails, usually when im paying for goods, and it feels nice when people admire my work. plus what better way to promote my work!! and im going to be honest, id be a bit ashamed if someone asked me what i did for a living and then saw my horrible stumps. so my nails are on for good!!! but thats jmho xx

Never without them ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
You get the picture:green:

I'm a now and againer....depends what I'm doing .....but when they are off ...I love to make meatloaf ! love to feel the squish between my fingers!:):)

Yep , I wear them all the time. Thye make you feel more dressed up I reckon. My natural nail gets to a certain length then die. I can never get all my natural nails to grow to the same length. So enhancements all the time for me too!

Occasionally I wear them.. should make more effort really - am going to put a set on this week!!!

I am a terrible advert for my profession...I only wear my nails when I go out and just so tired to do them when they look messy...I find my right hand doesnt last as well, as my left hand application is not as good.

I love wearing my extensions, I love it too when I get comments from people about them!!!!

xxxxxxxx

I wear them occasionally as I do a lot of massage and cant keep them long and Im so clumsy I always wreck them and with the kids I dont get much time to sit and repair. I did get a mention on money saving website tho coz just done a tv programme for bbc. this is what they said bout me - sound like a bimbo though -

"Michele is a site user and often on here, though totally separately she’d coordinated the filming with the producers. As a glamorous blonde, she was determined to ensure her elegant nails were pristine and in shot every time the camera passed! I must remember to go on a hen night again…."

My boss did my nails as I had 2 hours to get organised to go to hotel for filming so should be pleased they were in shot all the time!

From the pic your face is far from a bag of spanners BUT I HAVE got the legs like corned beef !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg ..... If i didnt have my enhancements on I would feel naked and believe me geeks thats not a pretty sight!!!! Also I think it is a good way of advertising.

i can't stand having nothing on my nails. i say to people i can tie my hair up if it needs washing. i dont wear make up very often (i think i can get away with it, i may be wrong lol) but i hate not having nails on.

Saying that i soaked mine off on sunday and have now only got one nail on my pinky as i've been playing. Never mind am of work this week so nails will be back on tomorrow or thursday at the latest!!!!

LISA A said:
Have been a Nail Tech now for 6 years and was blessed with naturally strong nails. Hate to say it, but was so proud of my naturally long nails that almost felt a 'cheat' to wear acrylics. Got soooo fed up of having to repaint to keep them looking good that finally 2 years ago gave in and applied overlays. WHY OH WHY did I not do it sooner. Nails look great all the time and am constantly wearing crazy 3D, coloured acrylics, a whole world that wasnt available before. So any natural nail freaks out there, have a go. No end of clients want whatever I am wearing.
I also always wore natural nails, until just recently... I was doing my natural nails three times a week, because I wanted them to always look fresh looking. But now that I have started doing a gel natural nail overlay, I am in Heaven, because instead of doing my nails three times a week, I am now doing gel natural gel overlays twice a month... Now I can spend more time doing other things.. My husband is happy too, because he was forever waiting till my nails dried so we could go out!!!

Sincerely;
The Nail Fairy:hug:

I just don't perfom well with enhancements. I keep it natural. And what are spanners if I might ask?

yeppp
I always have them on. I feel naked without them haha.plus it,s great advertising..

I won't be wearing enhancements for a while as I can't wear them for college. So will be sporting rather fantastic natural mani instead, though again will have to remove polish for college. quite lucky to have good natural nails, years of home-based manis have paid off :green: .

I never wore any type of enhancement before doing my training but ever since i have worn nno as i am lucky to have good strong long nails, im dreading having to cut them down for any future training,i cant do anything without my nails, (yes i can hear you all screaming at me JEWELS NOT TOOLS :hug:) i am careful and havnt broke a nail since wearing nno.:cool:

I never, never, never wear enhancements. Natural all the way!

As I have just started my training last week I do not wear enhancements right now (just crappy nail art I did myself)

But as soon as I can I plan on doing my own nails as way of promoting my work.
A lot of people already comment me on my nailart. I think I do a crappy job at art because I do not have the propper tools but people still seem to love it.:green:

I've voted for 'never wear nail enhancements' coz at college we aren't allowed to wear them in any class except in nailart/repairs and enhancements, even then we have to take them off before leaving that class to go to the next class which could be massage or electrotherapy. So basically I'm not allowed them any other time :cry: Doh! It's really annoying

Latest posts

Back