Enhancements peeling off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have been servicing nails for about 2 years, but some of my new clients have been cancelling due to there enhancements just peeling off in one go.

I wear my own products and have had them on for months some lifting on my right hand, but I put that down to doing them on my self.

I service a couple of friends and my mum is my experimential lady and none of them haev peeded off.

These clients that said that they have been peeling off are new clients and don't come back for the rebalance, I have started ringing them when they don't show and this is what they are saying.

I'm not sure as I don't not want to beleive them but if this is happening what do you think it would be.

I always make sure that I prep well (I prob go over with the prep) I am not saying that it is not my fault I am just abit miffed. I use Ezlfow Acylic HD and A-Polymere and this is the product that is peeling off.

Can anyone please help as I cannot afford to loose people.

Hi there, I have used Q monomer with HD powders but not the other way around, so that could be your problem. Hopefully an ezflow educator will come on and put you right on that hun.

:hug:

Hi there, I have used Q monomer with HD powders but not the other way around, so that could be your problem. Hopefully an ezflow educator will come on and put you right on that hun.

:hug:

Hi fifitrix,

I only use Ezflow HD on a client or just A-Polymere. I was told by my educator that I can use by mixing but I like to stick with what I was shown.

Thanks for getting in touch and the advice.

Hi, you may well be working too wet, HD has a 1:1 ratio and so is very different to Q Monomer and A Polymer powders at a ratioo of 2:1.

Working too wet, would cause the enhancement to pocket lift quite quickly and then eventually pop off whole.....

HTH

Can't help you with the EzFlow HD stuff as I only use Q monomer & appropriate powders.

Back to the peeling nails - if it isn't a liquid/powder issue with your combo of what you have used - I would ask them to come back as soon as the 'peeling' starts - and let you see them for yourself.
You would need to suggest to them that you would like to see exactly how they are peeling and to see whether there is any nail plate attached to the 'peeled' off product.
If there is nail plate attached, which I would suspect very highly that there is, then it was obviously properly attached and still is to the nail plate, and had been 'peeled' off by brute force & ignorance.

Some people will try and see how far they can get with you - but if you know that everything else you have done is spot on, then you can be almost certain, that it's their problem.
If you have also told them they have to come back for maintenance appointments and have not been in touch (- I ask people to sign my consultation form which includes the fact that I need them to book regularly 2 week appointment), then I don't think you have much to worry about.

Latest posts

Back