Enquiring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
I rent a room in a salon just now but hate the area, I've seen a shop unit to let in an area I would prefer but as I am a beautician I would like to get some hairdressers in. Do you think I would be better supplying colours shampoos etc and charging accordingly or charging per chair and hair stylists can buy own products?

I would think, to begin with at least have the stylist supply product, just provide a station, back and front wash, water, heat and electric.
With it being a new salon there is the chance the hair may not take off, so this would suit better than having £thousands of product going to waste. Also there is the chance that as they don't have to pay for the product there will be un nessacary wastage which is ill afforded while building up. Take the rent, bills and tax's for the building itself ad split it between however many will be there. Xoxo

Thanks for reply! That's a good point about wasted product. There is only one other hair salon in this area so I'm hoping clientele will build up, think ill do some market research beforehand though. Thank you

Latest posts

Back