Entity 1 builder gel - questions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andsuztrix

Reaction score
Hi All. I am finishing my Nail Tech NVQ and we have been using Entity 1 builder gel. The tutor has been focusing on acrylics and has pushed gel to the side and not focused on this at all. I am however doing my final assesments in builder gel so have been using the gel on a few clients. I am however confused! Such little information out there about Entity 1. I can find lots of info on their colour couture but nothing much on their builder gel. Is there a group/forum/thread anyone can point me to please? I need to know if this is a soak off gel - how thickly do I apply it - how do I infill for my assessment etc etc?

I used to the use the soak off version of their builder gel but I haven't been able to get a hold of it for about 8 months I called all the entity suppliers I could find and a little while ago they were bought out so not sure if they still make the soak off stuff it's nowhere to be found!

Latest posts

Back