Entity Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ns21

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was wondering if any of you have already tried Entity Beauty nail products. I was reading my Aug. issue of Nailpro and I saw an ad about them and I visited their website www.entitybeauty.com. I am interested in becoming a Entity Advantage Member but I want to see what you all think of the products (for those who have already tried it).

Thanks
Nidia

I cant wait to try entity. I was told on another nail board that someone has signed up for distibutorship from Australia. Yeeha!!! Have heard great things about it and I am now waiting paitently (Yeah right!)
xxxx:hug:

i have been using entity on a limited number of applications and have loved it. i go to the entity training studio in october for the full training. we dont yet have the advantage scheme in the u.k and i'm not sure we will get it as the u.k is such a small place in comparison to the u.s. that it may dissadvantage the distributors.

I received a trial kit a while ago and have trialled it on myself a friend/client so far i have had great results.

Latest posts

Back