Entity Colour Couture with Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimo9

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can use the Gelish bond, base coat and top coat with Entity Colour Couture gel polish? I have the Entity kit and recently bought in some Gelish colours. My Entity rep is having a panic attack at the thought of the business he may lose if I buy more Gelish and has said 'Ooh don't forget that you can use your Entity base coat and top coat with your Gelish polish!!!' Soooo bearing in mind that Entity is so much more expensive I'm just wondering if I can do it the other way and use the Gelish base etc. I have had a wee try on my toes and all seems fine but any advice would be appreciated.

I wouldn't mix systems. I would pick one and go with it.

Anyone know if you can use the Gelish bond, base coat and top coat with Entity Colour Couture gel polish? I have the Entity kit and recently bought in some Gelish colours. My Entity rep is having a panic attack at the thought of the business he may lose if I buy more Gelish and has said 'Ooh don't forget that you can use your Entity base coat and top coat with your Gelish polish!!!' Soooo bearing in mind that Entity is so much more expensive I'm just wondering if I can do it the other way and use the Gelish base etc. I have had a wee try on my toes and all seems fine but any advice would be appreciated.

Nail Harmony advertises that Gelish base and top coats can be used with other gel polishes. I've tried it and it works fine.

Nail Harmony advertises that Gelish base and top coats can be used with other gel polishes. I've tried it and it works fine.

Thank you NancySyd! All seems fine when I've tried it so if it saves me money then it's good enough for me! X

Latest posts

Back