Entity-Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DnD

Reaction score
Hi Guys
from reading some threads in here i would like to try entity gels at the momment im using creative i wanna swap and try something new is entity the same method as creative does anyone know

any comments to about entity would be great thanx heaps

Hi, i used entity gel on a client this morning, it is nice to use, we will see how it lasts x

Hi, my friend has just changed over to Entity and she swears by it! She used to use Creative. She did my toes and the method looks the same. The easiest system she has ever used she claims! Hope this helps! x:lol:

thanks guys for the info i just wanna know is it the same method as creative does anyone know

thanks guys for the info i just wanna know is it the same method as creative does anyone know

Surely the best place to get the correct info on product procedures from is the product supplier themselves? If someone on here is cutting corners and you adopt their process you could get poor results and blame the product?

Thank you so much for the tips
Vetty normally when you go to the distributer he wont say that the other company is a little better then there's if you get what i mean where as in here there are many techs that use diffrent products and you get to grab some info thats what i belive anyway i dont think that A company would say negative stuff about what they sell im just wanting to try out dfiffrent stuff its always heaps good :)

Latest posts

Back