Entity Dip n Buff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailspink_0

Reaction score
Having a tad problem with entity dip and buff. When I dip the clients nails it has bumps or blobs on the nail. It doesn't do it when I've done it to myself. How can I stop this from happening. Thanks

Maybe base coat is too thick or I find when I put my finger in for too long it collects more in one area. Try a slow sweep dip

It could be that you are applying your base coat thicker in some areas or the angle that you are dipping the finger into the pot.

Thank you guys I'll have a practice run watching the basecoat.

Having a tad problem with entity dip and buff. When I dip the clients nails it has bumps or blobs on the nail. It doesn't do it when I've done it to myself. How can I stop this from happening. Thanks
Hi, I am considering trying entity dip and buff, have you managed to sort out the proble,s you were having?

Thanks

I wouldn’t waste your money on entity dip and buff! It’s smell strong and I found it damages nails. I don’t think dip and buff has taken off [emoji2]

Ok, i think it was the base coat. Ive been doing it with a new base, which is thinner than the other one and its working great.

Ok, i think it was the base coat. Ive been doing it with a new base, which is thinner than the other one and its working great.
Remember when applying don't hold the bottles, keep them on the table instead. This should help towards stopping your topcoat going thicker.

Latest posts

Back