Entity Studios - 2 Day hands on training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy D.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I just recieved this information and thought some of you might be interested in it!!!! :biggrin:

Entity 2-Day Hands On Nail Studios
Tastes change. Styles evolve. Interested in hands-on tips from Tom Holcomb? Curious about Tom Bachik's predictions for the trends in nail design? Want to see how the Entity products are different? The key to growth both as a Nail Artist and a businessperson is constant renewal and innovation. Join the industry’s leading icons: Tom Holcomb, Tom Bachik and Alisha Rimando for this intense two day tutorial and perfect the art of pink and white sculpted nails. Discover the flawless craftsmanship that separates world class artists from industry educators.

If you haven’t already registered for one of our 2-Day Hands On Nails Studios, we invite you to join us. We will be hosting three Entity 2-Day Hands On Nail Studio's in 2006:

Chicago, IL - April 2nd & 3rd
Renaissance Chicago O’Hare Hotel
8500 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. ~ Chicago, IL 60631
Reservations 800-919-4803 ~ only $144.00 per night, ask for the Entity Beauty room block. Compimentary shuttle from Chicago, O'Hare Airport available outside Baggage Claim Door #2.

Los Angeles, CA - June 18th & 19th
Renaissance Montura LAX
9620 Airport Blvd. ~ Los Angeles, CA 90045
Reservations 800-468-3571 ~ only $125.00 per night, ask for the Entity Beauty room block. Complimentary shuttle from Los Angeles, LAX Airport every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day.

Orlando, FL - November 12th & 13th
Marriott Orlando
7499 Augusta National Drive ~ Orlando, FL 32822
Reservations 800-380-6751~ only $129 per night, ask for the Entity Beauty room block
Call from courtesy phone at Orlando International Airport for a complimentary Marriott shuttle

How do I sign up?
You can purchase tickets for $500 on line at dhtmled0://exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.entitybeauty.com/educationwww.entitybeauty.com/education.html or call 1-866-288-4600.

If you reside outside the US and would like to reserve a ticket for the Nail Studio, just let me know and I will assist you through the process. Our website is only set up to take orders within the US, so I will need to place the reservation for you.

What you get:
  • Conteninental Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Limited Edition Logo wear and accessories
  • Custom Kit- Tote bag
  • Couture Sculpting Brush
  • Sculpting Liquid
  • Sculpting Powders
  • Sculpting Forms
  • Custom Files
  • Cuticle Oil
  • Nail Primer
  • Nail Dehydrator
  • UV Top Coat
  • Event only workbook
What you need to know:
  • No models needed; you will work in pairs
  • Please come with all nails soaked off
What you need to bring:
  • Implements
  • Table towels and terry towels
  • Dampen dish
  • Acetone or product remover

How do I become a member of your team?
If you are interested in interviewing at this event to become a part of the Entity Beauty 2007 Educator Team or a “Tom Cat” on our 2007 Competition Team please plan on filling out an application during event registration. Interviews will be held during the cocktail party the final evening and nail skills will be evaluated throughout the event.

Will I get Continuing Education Credits?
Upon request Entity Beauty will provide attending technicians with a complete packet containing all the forms and documentation necessary for each technician to apply independently for CE credits from his or her home state.

Day One:
  • Registration
  • Establishing your benchmark nail
  • Exploring Entity products
  • Mastering product control
  • How does he do that? Making competition style nails a reality with Tom Holcomb.
Day Two:
  • Discover French alternatives with Alisha Rimando.
  • Bring it all together! Perfecting your art and refining it for the salon with Tom Bachik.
  • I know how to do a great nail now how do I make great money? Accelerate your Salon Success with Kristi Valenzuela.
  • Closing ceremony cocktail party~ you don’t want to miss this!

Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional questions or needs.

Remember space is limited so sign up today and for those of you that have already registered for one of our
2-Day events, we look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Jeteca Overman
Customer Relations Manager

Entity Beauty, Inc.
Chicago, IL
866-288-4600
[email protected]
www.EntityBeauty.com

Cindy ... I presume you work for entity ?

I received similar course information for a 2 day workshop in the UK, I think it was for October / November time - £500 !!

Yeah I've heard about this and, although expensive to train etc, sounds like great stuff.

Sounds great. Now all I have to do is find about £1500 to pay for the course/hotel/flights etc!! I wish! In an ideal world though I think I'd plump for LA in June. Ah, heaven! xx

Latest posts

Back