Entity tips!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missgelfling

Reaction score
Hi girls, not been on here for some time now - am 29 weeks pregnant and haven't been doing too many sets as I've had complications with my pregnancy.
Anyway, I've recently switched to Entity products and ordered some tips from them. The tips I'm used to have a well and I usually cut it out leaving 1mm so that it sits nicely on the nail bed. The tips that came this morning have no well and I'm worried as I've tried them on my nails and the curve is so deep that it doesn't fit on my nails. I've ordered a box of 500 and I just think that I won't use these tips on a regular basis as they seem more like competition nails.
Has anyone had any experience with these tips and any advice on how to wrok with them?

Hi girls, not been on here for some time now - am 29 weeks pregnant and haven't been doing too many sets as I've had complications with my pregnancy.
Anyway, I've recently switched to Entity products and ordered some tips from them. The tips I'm used to have a well and I usually cut it out leaving 1mm so that it sits nicely on the nail bed. The tips that came this morning have no well and I'm worried as I've tried them on my nails and the curve is so deep that it doesn't fit on my nails. I've ordered a box of 500 and I just think that I won't use these tips on a regular basis as they seem more like competition nails.
Has anyone had any experience with these tips and any advice on how to wrok with them?

Why did you buy them?? Send them back if you don't like them. That extreme competition curve doesn't fit anyones nails well.

i would send them back also...if your not comfortable with a product then you wont use it hun....sorry i am more of a sculpt person than tips so cant help there....good luck with your pregnancy xx

Why did you buy them?? Send them back if you don't like them. That extreme competition curve doesn't fit anyones nails well.

I didn't know that the tips were competition curve nails!!! All I have is a price list which says 'natural/white or clear tips'. It doesn't mention if they are 'c' curve, ultra form etc!!

it's not the "C" curve, the Entity tips have quite an extreme smile-line and they only fit certain nailplates (or clients that appreciate that extreme look). It's a lesson Entity will hopefully learn

If the nail plate seems too short for Entity tips, you can use nudite powders, so the nail bed will look longer.
Here is the example, I did that on my nails.

1a5017c3d3ef.jpg

These are the only tips I use! I have had great success with them on even the most flat nailbed clients. If you feel the smile lines are too exaggerated for your client - like possibly one whose nail beds are short (and you do not want to use the Nudite powders) simply take your file and make them a bit shorter.

I love the ease of these tips - the fact that they do not have a well is one of my favorite aspects of them. I also love the flexibility they have. I think you should give them a fair shake and try them for awhile. The C-curve is not so curved that it won't fit properly - again, they are very flexible.

Latest posts

Back