Entity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knopka

Reaction score
Hi Just wanted to say these nails look fantastic!! I love the roses on the middle finger look great well done

Laura xxxx:green:

:cry: gerouse..in thai is don't hav Entity Brand I Hope Will Hav Distributor come to open Company in thai Or Co with some Brand.. Now I'm Master Educator of Ez-Flow :lol:I love Ez-Flow & i Like This Brand... & I wanna Learn more about This Brand:)...

Very pretty

I love the picture in your website gallery.

they are quite good looking...... but fake looking nails .... but that seems to be the look Entity promotes

:) I love them well done

laurajagreen
Gelly
nailzoo
maguire

Thank you so much! I'm really touched with your comments.

they are a lovely set of nails !
i use entity too, did my training in the usa.
i just wanted to assure people that we can also produce really natural looking nails with the entity range. there are lots of colours to select from and you really can make the nails of your choice.

How are the roses done? I really want to learn but not sure where to start. Any advice would be appreciated.

Very pretty nails, love the art work

Thats called the one stroke. I love the nails.

bubbles

what cracking lunulas.....very nice. xx

Thats called the one stroke. I love the nails.

bubbles

Is there anywhere on the net that i could see how its done? I have done a few searches so far and come up with nothing.

Creawinkel

Here you have a shop where you can buy all the one stroke stuff. I even saw that they have books where you can learn the one stroke. It costs a lot of practise but i love it.

On you tube you can find also the one stroke.

this is a picture of my first time one stroke

2sb8rid.jpg

bubbles

laurajagreen
Gelly
nailzoo
maguire

Thank you so much! I'm really touched with your comments.

hun....i love these nails...thanks so much for sharing xxx

bubbles132....your nails are gorgeous...thanks for the link xxxxxx

These roses are made only with acrylic. If you want to, I can make a step-by step pics, who to make a rose.

Fab set of nails!

nailspirit , thank you! I almost forgot about these ones, I made them so long ago.. ))

Latest posts

Back