ENTRIES - Dress A Nail Spring/Summer 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a favourite that immediately stood out to me...are we allowed to say??
Yep, by all means let everyone know which ones you all like, however, the entrants can't say which one is theirs until the judging has finished and the winners are announced :wink2:

:hug: to Sandi who has had all the hard work of organising the comp, prizes and judges not to mention all the emails that she has had to deal with xxx
You're very welcome... yes it's been hectic at times, especially with yesterday's last minute entries lol

Not looking forward to the adding up, I'll be double and treble checking to make sure I haven't made a mistake :lol:

Well I'll start with my favourites out of each group of shots.

1st set, I like the yellow, blk and white art pic
2nd set I like the pink shoe and art
£rd set I like the blk with gold swirly bits

There are some other nice ones, but they are my faves :hug:

It is a shame that some never used their macro settings :!: as I'm sure one in paticular would of been VERY nice:hug:

I must say to give you all a laugh -nothing to do with macro settings

...that when taking shoe pics, my loyal little pentax decided that 3 different memory cards that i have always used were not valid and suddenly it only had an internal memory big enough for 3 pics (rather than the usuall 500).... so it was backwards and forwards to the computer. My poor model must have been so bored! lol

I wonder if someone was trying to tell me something! (Those bloomin goblins have escaped again)!Lol.

Sam xxx

I bet you poor judges are all feeling like pressured parents with 3 kids in the back of the car shouting 'are we there yet' every 5 minutes!lol.

We are all so excited! Some amazing entries!

Entry 21 - I soooooo have to find out where those gorgeous shoes are from. You know who you are so after judging, please share!!??Pmsl.

Loving the nails!

I bet you poor judges are all feeling like pressured parents with 3 kids in the back of the car shouting 'are we there yet' every 5 minutes!lol.

We are all so excited! Some amazing entries!

Are we there yet ?:) are we there yet :lol:

Please give the judges time to get their heads round all the scores.

Patience is a virtue LOL.

I staggered at the amazing talent we have amongst our geeks and standard of the fabulous entries.

Good luck to everyone who participated ... you all deserve a huge round of applause.

:hug: xx

wowsa!

Some fab work there guys.

My fave (if im allowed to say?:green:) is no 5 of the first set.

STUNNING!

hard choice though judges:hug::hug::hug:

Wow! Fantastic entries! I have about 4 favorites! Well done all.

Latest posts

Back