ENTRIES - Dress A Nail Spring/Summer 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great toes.... and shoes!!! now i wish i would have thrown somethng together last night. i was going to do this morning, BUT i see the posts are already up (5 hours before the deadline- at least according to what i have-...but dont think it would be fair i have seen these).

so good luck all...they are beautiful!!

bralyn studio

great toes.... and shoes!!! now i wish i would have thrown somethng together last night. i was going to do this morning, BUT i see the posts are already up (5 hours before the deadline- at least according to what i have-...but dont think it would be fair i have seen these).

so good luck all...they are beautiful!!

bralyn studio

The deadline was 8pm GMT :hug:

Amazing work.....I do not envy the judges one bit!!!

I had a favourite...then I carried on looking at the rest and have about 3 or 4 now!!!!

Well done Sandi, good luck to all the contestants. Can't wait to see the results. :hug:

Wow they are all fab , I picked some out too .....but then saw some of the others :eek: there are loads of fab ones in there , :) must be tough job judging
and some fab prizes :) good luck to all who entered :Love:

wow !!! the entries are brilliant !

Well done everyone, a hell of a lot of effort has gone into these, I too would HATE to be a judge lol

I have a few favorites....one did make me open my eyes a little wider when I looked, so I suppose that is the 'wow factor' one for me...

I'll have to go back to find out which one it was though

Good luck to everyone who entered :hug:

picked my winner

i was gonna enter this, got the shoes etc, but been too busy with other stuff, well done to all who entered and good luck to everyone

:hug:

they are all really good, i have picked my favourate, and NO its not my own!!!! there are a couple of pairs of shoes i wouldnt mind owning! a girl can never have too many shoes!:)

congrats to all who entered!! all winners in my eyes..

lots of fab entries guys, loving your designs

best of luck to you all xx

Amazing entries. Good luck to you all xxx

Some great entries, I have two favourites (apart from mine:green:) and some fab shoes!

Isn't it strange how we geeks think alike? Without saying too much one of them was practically the same as my 'alternative' idea:eek:

Glad there are so many entries but I don't envy the judges

I would love to know which one was the same as your alternative idea. You must tell us all after judging has finished! xxx

Some really good ideas and great designs, cant wait to see the results!!

wow some gorgeous designs, i feel sorry for the judges, i wouldnt be able to choose a winner! i've seen a few favourites other than my own, there are loads of great talented entries! they all look wonderful

Last edited:
Well done everyone:hug: All entries are fabulous!!!!
Can't decide on a favorite???????
good luck to all ---great prizes and thanks for a good challenge!

The suspense is killing me now :lol: I've had a look at the entries quite a few times now, I have about 3or 4 that I really like, omg its like waitning for ur birthday pressie, all exciting, to see who won :hug:

patience. patience, patience I must keep thinking lol x

Well done to everyone who has entered....and the very best of luck....

I have a favourite that immediately stood out to me...are we allowed to say??

and those shoes :eek: I want to pinch them all if thats ok!!! Make my rubber flip flops look like...well rubber flip flops :lol:

Happy judging judges...I don't envy your task ahead xxxx

Some fab work there!
Looking forward to seeing who the winners are.

I missed the boat, again.:cry: My foot model and I simply couldn't coordinate our schedules... ahh well.

Way to go everyone!:hug:

wow some gorgeous designs, i feel sorry for the judges, i wouldnt be able to choose a winner! i've seen a few favourites other than my own, there are loads of great talented entries! they all look wonderful

Aww bless you,
I'm sure the other 2 have enjoyed been able to play their part as much as i have,

well i have spent 7 hours scoring all the fab entries and my score sheet is now safe and sound with Sandi, who's job it is to do all the sums and add up the scores from all 3 of us,
so i am in as much suspense as the rest of you now, eagerly waiting for the results,

:hug: to Sandi who has had all the hard work of organising the comp, prizes and judges not to mention all the emails that she has had to deal with xxx

Im shoes obsessed so as you can guess it was highly hard for me to pick one pair i want them allll.

Im also anxious to see who the winners are. Good luck all
xx

Latest posts

Back