Environ opening order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zoe,

Nobody can make your mind up for you. You need to get the samples and prices etc of the brand YOUR interested in, try them and see if they fir your needs. After that to a little market research amongst your friends and that should make a decision for you. You can only be advised so much but you need to have the confidence to make your own decision otherwise you won't have the faith in the brand you choose. Matt Taylor wrote a great article on the questions you need to ask yourself. I recommend you try that.

S

hmm tough decisions ahead! debating between monu and eve taylor. wish someone could make my mind up for me! was also looking at spa find but from what i can see they dont do anything for advanced facials??

Any of you lovely people have much experience with this range?

I've just received samples from Natural Elements Skincare range and I am very impressed. To be honest it was between Monu & Eve Taylor, with me preferring Monu, but Natural Elements has just blew them out the water! It's sooo nice. It's organic, vegan, contains no chemicals or artificial scents.
The samples they sent were MASSIVE, too.
They have a range which will make you look 10 years younger or you can have your money back.

oooh Lovebeauty 14! Ive not heard of this range before now and I have now just mailed them for a package and samples! Excited. Its a tough choice to make with so many brands out there!

Thanks for your help :)

oooh Lovebeauty 14! Ive not heard of this range before now and I have now just mailed them for a package and samples! Excited. Its a tough choice to make with so many brands out there!

Thanks for your help :)
Your welcome!
It was a fellow geek who first mentioned the brand so I thought I'd email them just to see and I'm very impressed! They also state how their products are amazing for Rosacea, allergies, eczema & dermatitis too. They have kits for all these things. Their products are made in the UK too.
Also there is that much product in their samples you can use it for a good few weeks so you can see the results.

I am shocked environ are only letting you set up with them if you get the machine, this is silly as if I had been told that at the start I would have gone with someone else. But I now have enough clients to have been able to get the machine a few years down the line, and I retail a fair bit of environ.

They are going to loose a lot of potential business from this, and I am annoyed at the price increase. :evil:

This will be interesting as we a due to train with Environ in January. also introducing CST into the salon too. Nothing was mentioned at any point about buying any machine!!

Lets see what happens????

I just searched for this as I am planning on changing my skincare brand from Monu after if failing hugely for me.

I didn't realise I had previously started this one.

Environ seems to be a much coveted brand these days? Are there any new brands out there? I think I want a brand along these lines but I wasn't too keen on taking on Dermalogica for various reasons (saturate market, high retail costs amongst a few)

Are there any newer brands that are comparable with these ranges?

Have you looked at Eve Taylor? Also SwissDermyl?

Also Environ are all over ebay just so you're aware, Eve Taylor and Swissdermyl aren't x

I am not a fan on Eve Taylor. I will contact Lynne regarding Swiss dermyl though thankyou.

Any more thoughts on this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey Zooks
Have you decided Environ is definitely not for you? I'm redoing their training in October with my daughter - mainly because I enjoyed it so much first time! Have you tried Swissdermyl? X

I think so. I have mailed them (again) asking for info.

When I opened my little beauty room I chose Monu due tothe affordability. I like the products but they're not well known enough and I want a range that produces results. I think in the 18 months ive has it I've sold less than 10 retail items. If all goes shead with the new salon I want to do a big launch and I'd like to be able to say I have a facial that produces visable results.

I may run Monu alongside Environ (if I invest) so that I still have a pamper range because I still have souch left!

Lynne has sent me samples of Swissdermyl and I have yet to sit and gave s read. That's what ill do if I manage to get a day off this week!

Would you mind sending me the cost of OO imvluding machine while I'm waiting to hear back?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

This will be interesting as we a due to train with Environ in January. also introducing CST into the salon too. Nothing was mentioned at any point about buying any machine!!

Lets see what happens????

I too was going to train with them it read on here somewhere that they don't tell you until you're either at the training or have done the training (I can't remember exact) that you have to purchase there machine which I think is like £3000 plus I may be wrong though so don't take it as bible! X

Latest posts

Back