Environ or Caci

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blush&Glow beauty bar

Reaction score
Hi all, currently I do just your basic facials at my salon and I wanted to start introducing more advance treatments using machines, the lady from Environ said that they also provide machines for face,body but I also hear a lot about Caci machines aswell, can anyone pls tell me the difference between them in terms of what they do, prices and generally which one is the best thanks.

The Environ machine does pulsed iontophoresis. It causes greater penetration of the products than standard galvanic iontophoresis. Also has the sonophoresis soundwaves which can be used alone or in combination with the iontophoresis. Best to use this machine with Environ's own ionised products, they work very well, results fantastic. If you go down the Environ route, the training is excellent and will elevate your basic facial. CACI machine is about 3 times the price. Although it pushes products into the skin via the feathering system, it is better known for toning muscles. It's a good idea to try out both facials yourself and see which one you prefer.

Also, it depends upon which CACI system you get as besides microcurrent lifting the Ultra has an ultrasonic skin peeling system, sonophoresis for product penetration, and bio therapeutic LED; whereas the Ultimate has orbital microdermabrasion and bio therapeutic LED.

Latest posts

Back