Environ or Eve Taylor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrenG

New treatments
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, i'm waiting for samples of products from Environ and Eve Taylor as changing my facial products. does anyone have any opinions on either. I'm a small home beauty business just starting back up, thanks.

I have Eve taylor in the salon for our beautician, she loves it and also loads of great feedback from clients who have had facials

Hi BrenG,

The two brands are polar opposites to each other so it may be useful to be objective to what you want to offer.
Is your client base wanting a more clinical type treatment or a sensorial aromatic natural facial treatment?

There will be many geeks on here answer you but I do highly recommend identifying what you want to offer clients before choosing a brand :)

Hi BrenG,

The two brands are polar opposites to each other so it may be useful to be objective to what you want to offer.
Is your client base wanting a more clinical type treatment or a sensorial aromatic natural facial treatment?

There will be many geeks on here answer you but I do highly recommend identifying what you want to offer clients before choosing a brand :)

Thanks, didn't realise they were so different. Only seen them recommended through here and that they are results driven which it the most important thing at the moment. Hopefully will be easier once the samples arrive and I can try them out.

We had both brands for quite a while, first Environ and then added Eve Taylor. We have now stopped using Environ altogehter and use only Eve Taylor as we were getting the same results but for a considerably lower price. Our retail with Eve Taylor is phenomenal also as it is very accessibly priced so your clients keep coming back to repurchase. Just my take. Sandra x

Latest posts

Back