Environ products for professional use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShivonLilly

MOBILE THERAPIST
Reaction score
I have been told by the suppliers distributors there systms are down and this may be the nail with which I now close my new business as I have plouged all my rescources time into this therefore its a complete disaster when I cant do any facials in my business.

Kind regards

I'm not sure what you're exactly saying, IIAA are out of stock of the products you need for professional treatments and that therefore means you need to close your business?

Not entirely sure what you mean as the post isn’t clear. Their computer system has gone down? If that’s so then it can happen, seems a little excessive to close your business because of it.

@ShivonLilly there are a lot of environ therapists who are glad to help, myself included. If you could clarify the problem we may be able to help.

Vic x

Hey Vic

Many thanks for responding a bit of paranoia here as I am on foot & horseback with new business and renting rooms looking after kids etc the problem was the system of the suppliers was down Monday & Tuesday I had converted my first client to use environ and she had agreed to use the product as long as it was easy to get as she liked clarins and getting her points at boots, so when I could not get the products found it a bit stressful, they assure me everything is ok now in the meantime many thanks for your help as I use the DF11 machine and love it.

Shiv xx

No worries Shiv. If you’re ever stuck, give me a shout. I usually have everything in stock [emoji6]

Latest posts

Back