Environ start up prices UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leahbella16

Reaction score
Hiya, I've booked onto the environ course but still left asking a few questions. I have tried asking my rep but don't really get a direct answer. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the prices of the start-up packages and what you get in them? And do you need the machine to do the treatment now or can it be used without the machine? I'm really interested in taking on Environ but just want to know where I stand with starting up with them before I go on the course.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks xx

I would get back to your rep and ask for a definitive answer. You have to take on the machine, although the opening order on top isn't that much.

I started with Environ over 3 years ago, so I think it has changed a bit since then!

Vic x

To get an account with Environ you need to take on the machine. It's probably around £5k now but you can still pay in instalments, I believe.

You did used to be able to offer manual Environ facials but it was felt that they couldn't make the same claims of effectiveness if people didn't use the machine, hence its now a requirement.

The training is fantastic, great support however do be aware that if you're in the north west, Environ now has counters in Harvey Nicks in Liverpool and Manchester. They have also been selling facials and the skin analysis almost consistently through the deal sites, meaning people are paying as little as £25 for a facial......

HTH

Last edited:
If you're not getting a proper reply from your rep, call the head office in London. They should have you registered on your upcoming course and can give you an indication of the costs, or else remind the rep to tell you. I think there are a couple of different finance packages they can offer you.

I was told £8k start up by my rep - I'm saving up!!

I would get back to your rep and ask for a definitive answer. You have to take on the machine, although the opening order on top isn't that much.

I started with Environ over 3 years ago, so I think it has changed a bit since then!

Vic x
Thanks everyone for your advice. I was just wondering how you got on with Environ and did it take off straight away? I'm still a fairly new business, I've only been open just over a year so I don't want to be making a decision that could leave me in the poop. It's the first big brand I've considered taking on (mainly because of the expense involved) do you think I should wait or do you think it could be the thing to bring the salon to life? Thanks x

The more ive looked into environ the more ive decided against it (even tho i use and love it) i dont agree with having to get myself into debt to take it on and apparently for the so called 'free' events they say they will hold, you have to generate a £450 spend, something my rep failed to tell me. Have decided to go with medik-8 and eve taylor.

So i took on the brand last year and officially launched it this year. I was so apprehensive beforehand. The initial cost of the machine which blooming works wonders and is a amazing equipment that really pentrates the skin. I too had thought to do the training initially then buy into it, that was 2 years ago. After going to so many shows i took the plunge. I think you should definitely speak to your rep as there are many different types of packages, I've gone for the bog standard and reaped loads. I could have paid outright but i did it in installments and got myself used to the machine in that time. I've had my training reimbursed free stock amongst so much help. my first event was so successful that without braggin i sold soooo many facials and soooo many products it was the most succesfull day ive ever had!!!!!! It basically paid of at least one of the installments and a bit more!!! Speak to your rep but dont be out off! Xoxo

Latest posts

Back