Environ users-taking on two cosmeceutical brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm currently using priori which is very popular. The Coffeeberry and Advanced AHA are my best sellers product and facial wise. I'm Interested to hear from environ users, hear about the machine and clients results. Is taking on two cosmeceutical brands going to be a challenge? Last thing I want is to confuse my clients!

Many thanks

I use, stock, sell Environ and use the machine. I get great results from the machine, and aso offer their cool peels which have been superb. I don't know what I can tell you I'm afraid. I wonder if you are completely happy with the products you are using. I love Environ and it has been a fantastic addition to my business, but I know how to differentiate it from other brands. The training they give is amazing, and a lot of people go on it for information before they choose the range.

I don't know much about the range you use to comment on how they compare, but do please feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

Vicki x

Sorry perhaps my post wasn't too clear! I'm happy with my current skincare line, just wanting to see what else is available! Always on the look out:biggrin:
I'll pm you shortly! Thankyou!

Hi, I use Environ and stock their products and have their machine also. They have made a huge difference to my business, i sell lots of retail, i can now offer more advanced facials and my clients absolutly love having a results driven brand to use.

But you might find having two ranges that are similar quite hard for your clients to grasp. I only have Environ but salons i have worked in previously have always had two/three skincare ranges but they all differed slightly so they attracted a different variation of client.

Good Luck on your search :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back