environ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Hi
Would anyone have contact details please for the environ skin care company - have asked to join the environ group but would like to crack on with it!

Thanks all:)

Tel: 020 8450 2020

I just happen to have my Environ folder out in front of me working how my next retail order (not a stockist yet). I love the products so much a full set of my chosen products costs about £125 retail for me! But they are amazing so I don't mind.

Mat

Hi Mat

Thankyou for this - im ringing them now:)

Im seeing the rep at the end of the month:)

So have to look out for my brochure and info etc

Have you or anyone any worries about them becoming like another well known skin company begining with D

I have used environ for 4 years in my salon, and I love it. Would take a lot for me to change!!!

And my skin has never looked better, I wouldnt use anything else on me (unless I found something that was amazing, but I have had such good results with it I woulnd want to try anything else!)

You cant but it online, in department stores or at airports, and there is no minimum order, the start up order is small too.

:lol:

I have used environ for 4 years in my salon, and I love it. Would take a lot for me to change!!!

And my skin has never looked better, I wouldnt use anything else on me (unless I found something that was amazing, but I have had such good results with it I woulnd want to try anything else!)

You cant but it online, in department stores or at airports, and there is no minimum order, the start up order is small too.

:lol:

My sentiments exactly xxx

wouldn't put anything else on my face

I think in this day and age its great to hear of a company that isnt worried about dwindling sales etc and holds you to buying so much of something - sometimes you know you will never sell it!

Im going back into offering skincare treatments as I have been asked by clients "what else do I do" oh wouldnt you consider doing xyz, so Im thinking in todays climate it doesnt hurt to stretch your bow abit and reign in more clients - the clients who appear to like you and want you to do other treatments!

What are your retail sales like? Are the rrp's favourable with others? Is it easy to sell to client?

I think in this day and age its great to hear of a company that isnt worried about dwindling sales etc and holds you to buying so much of something - sometimes you know you will never sell it!

Im going back into offering skincare treatments as I have been asked by clients "what else do I do" oh wouldnt you consider doing xyz, so Im thinking in todays climate it doesnt hurt to stretch your bow abit and reign in more clients - the clients who appear to like you and want you to do other treatments!

What are your retail sales like? Are the rrp's favourable with others? Is it easy to sell to client?

my retailing is not great in general, but once clients start using environ very few change back! So I retail more environ that any other products in my salon. It helps that you dont have to place huge orders. For example today i phoned and ordered one product that i had run out of .

Hi I am thinking of changing to another skin care brand, so this is very interesting! Do they have a website for professionals? would be grateful if someone could list it so I could enquire too!

Many thanks
Fiona :)

I am a retailer for Environ and also offer professional facials.

My skin is fantastic since I started using the products in October 2009 daily people comment on how good my skin is. A lot of women think it's too late for them to start now but my skin was appalling before I started with the product.

My only problem with them is, unlike Dermalogical, they are not very hot marketing wise and in terms of promotional support. I am not one that would normally stick around with companies that don't provide what I would expect as a stockist but the products are so good, I put up with it!

Hope that helps.

Jane

Latest posts

Back