Epil Pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly01

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking in to Epil pro at the moment. Thought I would ask a few skin geeks to see what you all think to the treatment. Do any of you use it. If so all feedback appreciated.

Thanks
K x

Hi

I am looking in to Epil pro at the moment. Thought I would ask a few skin geeks to see what you all think to the treatment. Do any of you use it. If so all feedback appreciated.

Thanks
K x
Hi Kelly,
Is this a professional epilator or one that you can pick up from the shops?

Hi Babsann

ohhhh noooooooo def a prof one! no argos stuff in my salon! lol. Sorry I didn't make myself clear, been on CACI Training for 2 days and brain is still in a planet of Herts, Miliamps and gliding golgi!!!

It is a prof epilator, supposed to be better and less painful than electrolysis, uses the tweezer method. I have had a few people ask me about it recently, I have info about it but just wanted a geek point of view.

K x

Hi Babsann

ohhhh noooooooo def a prof one! no argos stuff in my salon! lol. Sorry I didn't make myself clear, been on CACI Training for 2 days and brain is still in a planet of Herts, Miliamps and gliding golgi!!!

It is a prof epilator, supposed to be better and less painful than electrolysis, uses the tweezer method. I have had a few people ask me about it recently, I have info about it but just wanted a geek point of view.

K x

That's good,lol,there has been so much garbage on here lately about unprofessional products,training and equipment.

Unfortunately I havn't got any info on this so cant help you.I am sure someone will be able to though.

What treatments did you train with using Caci? We use the Bio Gold and they used to be part of Caci(not a lot of people know that)

Anyway the non surgi face lift training wasn't bad but the body contouring was really hard,too much too soon,if you get my drift.:eek:

Good luck with getting some info though.xx

What treatments did you train with using Caci? We use the Bio Gold and they used to be part of Caci(not a lot of people know that)

Anyway the non surgi face lift training wasn't bad but the body contouring was really hard,too much too soon,if you get my drift.:eek:

Good luck with getting some info though.xx[/quote]

My brain is like Earth to Kelly ...... its all spinning around! got a test tomorrow, doing the new CACI Ultra, more of a facial machine but can do some body on it, which we are learning tomorrow, apparently we have to get one bum cheek out, which reminds me that I better go and have a shave of my legs as no time to wax!

Thanks anyway.

K x

Enjoy your training.:hug:

Latest posts

Back