epilation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly!!

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone offer epilation in your salon?

If so do you see many clients a week?

iam looking in to offering this in my salon.

many thanks

Epilation is just another word for hair removal from below the skins surface and covers waxing, tweezing, electrolysis and laser. Do you mean electrical epilation e.g electrolysis?

I trained to do this and it was very popular in a salon I used to work in. However as I am mobile it is not practical to do it now.

Im training with epilation(sterex)at the mo, hope to introduce it early next year. According to other people on the course it is hugely popular.

I do electrolysis at the salon I work at and I have probably got 6/7 regulars for it (can't quite remember off the top of my head!). I have got one new lady coming in tommorow aswell. They used to come weekly but most have now changed to fornightly as the treatment is progressing. We are the only salon in the local area that offers this treatment. I love doing electrolysis and I have recently qualified in advanced electrolysis (red vein treatment) and that is something I love aswell!

HTH
xx:hug:xx

thanks for feed backXX

and i did mean electrical epilation sorry for any confusion

I do electrolysis at the salon I work at and I have probably got 6/7 regulars for it (can't quite remember off the top of my head!). I have got one new lady coming in tommorow aswell. They used to come weekly but most have now changed to fornightly as the treatment is progressing. We are the only salon in the local area that offers this treatment. I love doing electrolysis and I have recently qualified in advanced electrolysis (red vein treatment) and that is something I love aswell!

HTH
xx:hug:xx

If you dont mind me asking - where did you do your advnced training? I have been dying to do it but never got round to it.

thanks

If you dont mind me asking - where did you do your advnced training? I have been dying to do it but never got round to it.

thanks

Gill Morris came to our salon for the day to do the advanced electrolysis training. She is fab highly recommended!

Gill Morris is a lovely lady - I spoke to her years ago about it, doubt she will do small classes now. I might give her a call sometime.

thankyou.

x

We offer electrolysis in our salon and it's hugely popular.I have wondered about doing IPL training though as heard very recently, from a geek actually, how good the results were.I think electrolysis will always be popular as IPL dosn't suit all clients.

Latest posts

Back