Equipment advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xx Remy xx

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am starting a nail course next month and have been looking at what equipment i need to buy so once i am qualified i can start work straight away. With there being so much on the internet i am a bit concerned about what i should or shouldn't invest in.

Can anyone recommend what products (Brushes, UV's etc) are worth while in terms of quality (i don't mind paying the money if its going to last) i just don't want to waste money on something that either fall's apart or does not do the job correctly. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Remy x

What course are you going on? I would think they would tell you exactly what you need.

I agree with Beautygirl 1977, I'm starting a course the end of this month and all the kit is provided, you need to get in touch with your course provider as you may need to buy kit for the course.

Either way they should be able to give you a list of what's required. I'm surprised you haven't already been told xx

Latest posts

Back