Equipment included in rent a chair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vezy1

Reaction score
Has anyone got a basic list of tools equipment telephone , staff that they include in their rent a chair agreement to give me some guidelines, don’t want to be petty over combs and brushes but was happens if clippers are broken etc
Thank you for reading and advising in advance xx

I rent a chair. I proved all my own things from combs to towels. Everything.

I rent a chair. The only thing I get included is the chair, water and the owner will book clients in for me if needed.

She now takes 50% of my earnings which covers products.

I buy my own scissors, combs, graders, extension tools etc x

I rent a chair. The only thing I get included is the chair, water and the owner will book clients in for me if needed.

She now takes 50% of my earnings which covers products.

I buy my own scissors, combs, graders, extension tools etc x

Ah thank you - that’s sounds like you’re on a profit share basis , I need some help with my stylist who just pays rent to work within my salon provides all her own stock - essentially running her own business within my premises . Thank you for your reply though [emoji1417]

Has anyone got a basic list of tools equipment telephone , staff that they include in their rent a chair agreement to give me some guidelines, don’t want to be petty over combs and brushes but was happens if clippers are broken etc
Thank you for reading and advising in advance xx

Whatever you choose to include within the agreement, you then take full responsibility for ensuring availability at all times. If you choose to provide electrical items as part of the rental agreement, then it’s up to you to ensure they’re properly maintained and replaced when broken, not your lessee. In that respect, it’s not much different to renting a flat and the hot water boiler breaks down. The landlord is responsible for getting it fixed.

However, as she’s running her own business, I’d expect her to provide all her own tools and equipment. You could choose to provide the product and colour stock, if storage space is limited. (Bear in mind that if she’s wasteful with tint mix, that can lead to a certain amount of disagreement.)

Latest posts

Back