Error 404 message

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieMc

Reaction score
My other half was searching the web for an alternative 'Error 404' message for the website he's designing for me, and he came across this link.

We have been in stitches laughing at it and keep refreshing the page. Be warned, there's a little bit of 'language' at the end of it so if you don't like swearing, don't go here!

Click on the following link and make sure your sound is turned up - the sound isn't fantastic quality, but it does.

And of no-one else finds this funny, then I'll know it's just us and our warped sense of humour!

http://www.i-like-pie.com/

OMG ! LOL

my sense of humour too ! see what you mean at the end though ! oops

kx

JackieMc said:
My other half was searching the web for an alternative 'Error 404' message for the website he's designing for me, and he came across this link.

We have been in stitches laughing at it and keep refreshing the page. Be warned, there's a little bit of 'language' at the end of it so if you don't like swearing, don't go here!

Click on the following link and make sure your sound is turned up - the sound isn't fantastic quality, but it does.

And of no-one else finds this funny, then I'll know it's just us and our warped sense of humour!

The Grand Master Geek will absolutely love this one!!

Thanks for that one Jackie.
My sense of humour too!!!

HIya

LOL thats so funny! My 7yr old thinks its hilarious!

Thats sooooooo funny!!!!
:)

Thats funny. Love it

Sammie

Nice to see Im not the only sicko ;)
A teenage son means Im more than familliar with T.shirt Hell :o

They are both excellent!!!!!

Love your one especially Jackie, i think that's agreat link, love the bit at the end........i know its my sense of humour too!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY,,,i needed a laugh after the day i just had,,thankyou!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

naaa. Just a coincidence.
I found that page about 8 months ago... my self portrait has been around since I was doing T-Shirts about 13 years ago. ;)

JackieMc said:

That is really great thought it was well funny epecially the ending

That's tooooooooooo funny! Nice one!!
xXx

Crying at both of those!! Hilarious... thanks guys!! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back