Espa setup cost and feedback please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simplyunwind

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been qualified as a holistic therapist for over 10 years and have now decided to branch into beauty. I am trying to select a good skincare range for facials but don't know an awful lot about the brands.

I have looked into Dermalogica but they are uber expensive to start with and since I have a home salon and work by myself, I am looking for a good results yet more affordable range.

I have sampled Eve Taylor but was not keen on the strong scents.

I liked Swiss Dermyl but am not sure if it is a big enough brand to attract clients.

Espa have been recommended to me but I am unsure of their setup fee/what people think of them.

Can anyone please help?

Hi,

I have been qualified as a holistic therapist for over 10 years and have now decided to branch into beauty. I am trying to select a good skincare range for facials but don't know an awful lot about the brands.

I have looked into Dermalogica but they are uber expensive to start with and since I have a home salon and work by myself, I am looking for a good results yet more affordable range.

I have sampled Eve Taylor but was not keen on the strong scents.

I liked Swiss Dermyl but am not sure if it is a big enough brand to attract clients.

Espa have been recommended to me but I am unsure of their setup fee/what people think of them.

Can anyone please help?

You can buy all Espa on the Internet eBay like most things these days. What is wrong with the smaller brands? Do you think people will be put off with not knowing who there are? Then why don't you educate them? Dermalogica started off once upon a time like this. To me they are saturated, everyone had this range that what puts me off them. I would promote Swissdermyl if I needed a range of lovely products for manual application. I've just spent 5k on environ skin care and I'm home based and work alone, not so many people have heard of them but I'm educating them and selling more than I thought I could in the first month and these products are not cheap by any stretch. Any of the bigger companies expect to pay thousands for set up and have at least two rooms in a high street salon. Espa have these requirements too along with Guinot and Clarins.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Espa are pretty costly to start up. If you think Dermalogica were expensive to start up with, then you will find it's the same with Espa....Lovely products though.

Give them a call thuogh. Each potential account is different and they can design you a package

Good luck x

Latest posts

Back