Espiral Triple nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very clever, i love nail art but don't think i could cope with a full set of those lol
is this your work ?

I was holding my breath when she was filing between the spirals....i thought it was going to break...:lol:

very clever but not at all practical.

:eek:
Well you know me girls .....I will be sporting a set of these by the end of the week lol

:eek:
Well you know me girls .....I will be sporting a set of these by the end of the week lol
We will hold you to that emma and we want pics for proof lol
you cant back out now hun :hug:

We will hold you to that emma and we want pics for proof lol
you cant back out now hun :hug:
:eek: me and my big gob hey !

:green:

I want to know how the heck she secured the straw to the finger?? Spot of glue under the tip perhaps??

I want to know how the heck she secured the straw to the finger?? Spot of glue under the tip perhaps??
i was also wondering this
thanks for the video ive never seen one done before so i may have to try it myself now.:)

Looked like a small amount of blue tack to me (eagle eyes lol) hth

i was seaching on utube, no its not my work

wow they look amazing!!!
Not sure i like the fact she just blobs the acrylic on zones 2 n 3 (looks like its all over the side walls) and then just files it bk off!
I could never do that tho so shouldnt be so judgemental lol:rolleyes:!

Does anyone know what powder's she's using??
I love the colours!

I'm sure some clever person could build the Taj Mahal on top of a nail but It wouldn't look beautiful to me nor would I ever wear it. :rolleyes:

Hi ladies, this tech is from Puerto Rico, here we do all kinds of "nail decoration" i personaly dont use this kink of "art". But it is verry popular here. She use a drop of nail glue to secure the staw under the tip . And the color acrylic she use are Tammy Taylor Pirsma Colors. :cool:

Thanks, Can the powders be bought here in the uk?

I'm sure some clever person could build the Taj Mahal on top of a nail but It wouldn't look beautiful to me nor would I ever wear it. :rolleyes:

HAH! This EXACTLY sums up how I feel! :rolleyes::lol:

hmmm very artistic and clever but i don't think my clients would go for it !!Im dying to have a go though ! Maybe it can be scaled down a bit ???

I have to say very creative

Latest posts

Back