Essential Nails gel course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBBeauty13

Reaction score
So I was really excited to receive my essential nails gel extension course. I am already trained in acrylics and in house in gel polish but thought it would be a good idea to work at my own pace at home since i would most days and gain my certificate in gel

So once it arrived I was looking though my book and noticed that it was a little dated but thought that's ok some of my college books where dated a few years back while training. Then today I have popped in the DVD to watch and I was slightly surprised at how dated the DVD actually is. At one point they tell you to put your VHS in the player [emoji85]

Has anyone else felt the same with this or have did the training recently and found that it's been ok?

I thought that exact same thing when I did mine

I was doing my level 2 beauty & L&P at collwge so thought the essential nails gel course would be a goid add on to start off with.

It didnt bother me too much as I supose the techniques arent dated but I did think they could re-record the dvd as the courses wernt cheap! I think the other courses they do are newer & feature different ppl but I think the dated one is because it was one of the first courses they brought out.

I also think I clocked Jessica products in the bit where the client goes to a nail salon.... Thought that was odd as they use their own range Xx

Sorry about so many spelling mistakes :(

Small phone & sausage fingers! Xx

Yeah of course the techniques don't differ much that I know that will be fine. I got sent a LED lamp so it's more to do with timings and things I have only ever worked with a UV in the salon. I know with gel polish it's about 30-45secs but not sure for the builder gel. [emoji15]

I just thought it was quite funny as it was like something I would have had to watch at school back in the day [emoji23]

Have to completed the course now?

Latest posts

Back