Essential Nails PRODUCTS!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
To everybody that is using or has used the DREAM products that are supplied with the essential nails course...................I have been practising practising practising! and starting to think im never gonna be able to produce a beautiful perfect set of enhancements....just cant seem to get it right! It dont matter what I do and how hard I try...they always seem to look dreadful!
I have only been using the products I am supposed to be using with my course but yesterday I decided to have a go with some different tips (NSI Elation) and some different L&P....and I couldnt quite believe the difference!!!!!!

My worked actually looked quite good! I found it soooo much easier to blend the tips and apply the L&P and I could really see the difference in the enhancements from the different products I had used to my normal ones...a massive difference!

I left my little nailroom feeling really pleased and remotivated and generally more positive........and that my 'dream' products are totally naff (to put it politely!) I usually leave it feeling miserable, ratty and very sorry for myself lol........

so I was wondering what anybody else thinks to the 'dream' products? or if they have had a similar problem?

i've not used the dream products

but all nail techs will have different views about which products are good

nails take a hell of a lot of practice and you may have to try many brands until you find products that you are happy with

Good Products, does not a good nail tech make!

xxx:hug:

hi

I stated out with using dream products gel. I found them very good, don't give up and keep practicing huh. You will get there in the end.

If you got the kit/course from Essential nails they do have phone support .

I now use a different product only because I found it hard to learn at home so I find it better for me to go and have a trainer teach me.

HTH

hi

I stated out with using dream products gel. I found them very good, don't give up and keep practicing huh. You will get there in the end.

If you got the kit/course from Essential nails they do have phone support .

I now use a different product only because I found it hard to learn at home so I find it better for me to go and have a trainer teach me.

HTH

Yes i find it quite difficult too...learning at home.....id love to go on a classroom based course but its finding a large amount of money all in one go thats the problem, so for now..ill just keep trying my best at what im doing now.

Some products make your work a hell of allot easier, we all have a certain "feel" and some products suit our "feel" more than others.

Product variation = setup time variation, this can mean the difference between a good and bad nail. When you are learning, the last thing you need to battle with is your product.

But doing a course by correspondence is asking for trouble ... you really need hands on advice.

Hayls, try using the product she is using ......

A friend trained with this home learning course and she found the product very difficult to master.
The plus side of mastering it was that after that everything else seemed a whole lot easier:)

Ok, I confess.....I am a product junkie!!
I find my biggest problem is liking too many different products at once!
I chop and change which products I use on a fairly regular basis, because I think it helps with improving my product knowledge and gives me a wider variety of different nail services that I can offer to my clients! :)

I first trained with Essential Nails and have to say I didn't find anything wrong with there products.
I do think I never did particularly good work until I went for better training with Creative.
Ok my work is still not prerfect but I dont blame my products I blame me :lol:

Hayls, try using the product she is using ......
Im doing just fine with the product I am currently using thanks! :green:

Anna, Im glad you have found that your work has improved by changing companies/products.

Its always a boost to see ourselves getting a little better!

xxx

I first trained with Essential Nails and have to say I didn't find anything wrong with there products.
I do think I never did particularly good work until I went for better training with Creative.
Ok my work is still not prerfect but I dont blame my products I blame me :lol:

I didnt want to sound like i was blaming my products........as i know a good workman never blames their tools.as the say goes.........but its hard when you keep trying and trying and cannot understand what is going wrong..and I am improving but very slowly......and theres no doubt that the other products i used...for me...i found easier to use...and got better results.

A friend trained with this home learning course and she found the product very difficult to master.
The plus side of mastering it was that after that everything else seemed a whole lot easier:)

Well thats true and that makes me feel a little bit better lol

Latest posts

Back