Essential Nails..?...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Has anyone done a home learn course kit by Essential Nails???

My dad has offered to buy me one for my birthday so I can get the hang of extensions, and then send me off to CND after I have finished college.

Just wondering, does anyone know if these kits are any good?!

:D

xxlaylaxx

Hi
I did the essential nail gel course last year, the kit is good and there is alot of information and instruction with it. I think one of the best things was the ability to go at your own pace. I think it is an advantage to have some other training under your belt, but i enjoyed working through it.

cool, thanks for the info.

well i thought id try one of the kits, just to get some practise and get used to woking with extensions

xxlaylaxx

Hi Laystar

Forgot to mention if you are interested there is a website called ginawallace.com with alot of info about the course

Lynda

Yea i discovered that site lightyears ago, Gina's work is brill :)

xxlaylaxx

YES ! I TOO, DID HER AIRBRUSH COURSE ...IT WAS VERY HELPFULL ...AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND NEED HELP ...THEY ARE RIGHT THERE ..ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PICK UP THE PHONE AND THEY WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP ..I DONT THINK YOU WOULD BE DISSAPOINTED IN IT AT ALL ...CHRIS
LayStar said:
Yea i discovered that site lightyears ago, Gina's work is brill :)

xxlaylaxx

I did the Essential Nail Airbrush Course at the end of last year. I thought it was brilliant. They were very helpful on the phone and the course materials were excellent. The fact that you get absolutely everything with the kit, even a compressor, is a real plus and means you are ready to go once you've mastered the skills.

It was good being able to learn at your own pace and at anytime, any place anywhere. However, I think I would have mastered the skills quicker with a real "trainer" in the room giving me feedback.

Hi,

I also did the air brushing course, thought it was great - I had a problem with the gun they sent me and they replaced it for me stright away - defo recommend

im suppose to be starting the acrylic course from ginawallace/essintail nails, ive heard its good :)

Hi...
Someone told me yesterday that with this couse you do not learn to do pink & whites?
That would worry me as most of my clients WANT pink and whites!

there is a sculpted nail course that covers pink and white but it is not covered on just the ordinary acrylic tip and overlay course.

if you are gonna purchase a course laystar get it when one of the nail shows is on and you will save quite a wee bit of money......i think you will get about £50 off of the acrylic course price...you can get this discount by either purchasing from one of the shows or if you are not attending a show then you will get the discount on phone orders up to 1 day after the show ends :)
just ask about the discount when you phone and they will give you the discount there and then......you can also pay over 4 monthly instalments so it doesnt need to break the bank either.....

i've just read back through that and i sound like a rep for essential nails....lol

stanleyann

LayStar said:
Has anyone done a home learn course kit by Essential Nails???

My dad has offered to buy me one for my birthday so I can get the hang of extensions, and then send me off to CND after I have finished college.

Just wondering, does anyone know if these kits are any good?!

:D

xxlaylaxx
hi i have done the gel and airbrushing and it was good cause you do it whan you like and not have to sit in class.and i also have two kids so it was good cause i chould work it around them two.hope this has helped you .bryzach

Lol...

I posted this message last year :o

I didnt do the Essential Nails course in the end...just went straight to the fab Creative Nail Academy after I finished my a levels. :green: Glad I did it that way now, Creative is the best :cool:

xxlaylaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back