essential nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Reaction score
Iv just enrolled on a acrylic and tip course with essential nails
iv managed to twist my hubbys arm so he is paying for it it will arive on wedensday so im looking forward to it:D

lynda;)

Hi Lynda,

I was looking at their courses today. Hope it goes well and would be great if you let me know how you find it as i am keeping my options open for training x

i di 3 essential nail home courses
acrylic tip and overlay (pass)
maintenance (distinction)
airbrush (distinction)
they where great courses to do but the thing is if you enjoy the courses then the whole nail thing becomes very addictive and you will not want to stop there
which is a good thing as the home learn courses are just 1 step on a great big learning ladder.
once you have done these courses you still need to continue on the learning side because you wont know all you need to know.
my advice is once you have done your course become addicted (which you will) then look for other avenues and courses to do as from my experience you wont be happy just doing the home learn course it will make you want to learn more.
i am moving up north in a few weeks (fingers crossed) and after seeing antony buckley and nail techs on the ezflow stand of olympia.
i will be booking to do a course.
good luck with your en course but beware nails are very addictive
p.s you will learn alot on this site too everyone is ace
especially geeg

hi girls thanks for your response , ill keep you posted kellyc on the course

lynda;) :D

I have just started the Airbrush course and am REALLY enjoying it. Hope you like yours to.

im doing the Gel course and also have the acrylic course and enjoying them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back